Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
    What fight did he make 300 million? Or is he lying again?
    How about you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
      Always the broke guys who get mad about money lol

I'm nearly a 1% annual earner and I'm not even 30 yet. I think I'll manage...
      I'm far from broke homeboy!
      You the one counting and flossing another man's money cause we both know you a broke hoe! 🤣
      You mean you're an annual welfare collector huh?
      You're a welfare hoe! 🤣

Comment

• PED Steak

Nelo started it though...Floyd was minding his own business when Nelo threw a shot

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          PED Steak

Nelo started it though...Floyd was minding his own business when Nelo threw a shot
          All the tough fights ahead for Canelo at these higher weights when he does an interview it would be better for him to not even entertain Floyd questions so disrespectfully. Floyd gave him a lot of respect and praise after the fight even though Canelo only won maybe 1 round at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
            How about you?
            Not sure what you’re asking. How about me what?

Comment

• What a hater/snowflake. If you so rich why you come back and fight wrestlers. Come back and fight boxers.

Comment

• Yep

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                Lol Floyd is struggling with being retired, all the money in the world can't make people give a s*** about you, and people stopped giving a s*** about Floyd a long time ago. He needs to go sit on a mound somewhere and shut up. The boxing world has moved on.
                What this guy said

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Didn't Canelo call him out first? What is wrong with him responding?
                  Nothing is wrong with responding to the call out but you knew the contract would come up. I don't think Mayweather likes the fact that Canelo received the biggest guarantee in sports history (if that is accurate). He constantly has to remind people that he makes more and that he is still the money king.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
                    Not sure what you’re asking. How about me what?
                    Not to bright either. Instead of pocket watching worrying about what Floyd's taking home what you doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
                      What a hater/snowflake. If you so rich why you come back and fight wrestlers. Come back and fight boxers.
                      Because he said hes only doing fights with people he knows he can do some crazy numbers with. That's why, and it's helping bring cross over attention to both sports, he just told u Conor was better than Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X