Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Fielding Will Be Bigger, Stronger Than Me - This is a Risk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No it isn’t. Your last two fights were tough so you’re taking a soft touch before you take another big fight.

Comment

psssst, yeah right

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        How did GGG get his belts again???

Beating

Nilson Julia Tapia
        Lajuan Simon Says
        Ricky Martin Rubio
        David LeMule

And you talk sht about Angulo you dumb Kunt he needed 1 round to TKO the guy who beat GGG's 2nd best win Lemuix...

Damn your DUMB!!! Seems like every idiot who dont know SHT about boxing puts boxing in their name.

I know your kunt is still sore from seeing your GOD Broner'ing from the ring like a BI@TCH saying FLOYD he BEAT me!!!!
        From the depths of mule shlt rises da shadows 😂😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          How did GGG get his belts again???

Beating

Nilson Julia Tapia
          Lajuan Simon Says
          Ricky Martin Rubio
          David LeMule

And you talk sht about Angulo you dumb Kunt he needed 1 round to TKO the guy who beat GGG's 2nd best win Lemuix...

Damn your DUMB!!! Seems like every idiot who dont know SHT about boxing puts boxing in their name.

I know your kunt is still sore from seeing your GOD Broner'ing from the ring like a BI@TCH saying FLOYD he BEAT me!!!!
          Dude, why do you always bring GGG? This post has nothing to do with him? Can't you separate these two? And why so much hate? Did he mess up your life or something? Or is because of his fanboys? If so, it's not the reason to hate a fighter. Canelo's fanboys are as annoying. Floyd's PacMan's, Mikey's as well. All fanboys are annoying.

Don't get me wrong, and I'm not here to start Internet wars. I just don't think that you are boxing fan. You are fanboy of one fighters and hater of others.
          And it just looks pathetic. Canelo is a great fighter. He talks a lot of **** though. And that's okay with diva fighters that bring so much $$$. Hope he will run through Fielding (he deserves easy stay active fight after two wars against GGG) and will fight better opposition in May.

Comment

Canelo is protected by the judges so there is no risk in losing on points.

Comment

Originally posted by whitevick View Post
              Dude, why do you always bring GGG? This post has nothing to do with him? Can't you separate these two? And why so much hate? Did he mess up your life or something? Or is because of his fanboys? If so, it's not the reason to hate a fighter. Canelo's fanboys are as annoying. Floyd's PacMan's, Mikey's as well. All fanboys are annoying.

Don't get me wrong, and I'm not here to start Internet wars. I just don't think that you are boxing fan. You are fanboy of one fighters and hater of others.
              And it just looks pathetic. Canelo is a great fighter. He talks a lot of **** though. And that's okay with diva fighters that bring so much $$$. Hope he will run through Fielding (he deserves easy stay active fight after two wars against GGG) and will fight better opposition in May.
              Who says I dont like GGG?? I have him currently ranked P4P #4 behind Canelo, Loma, and Crawford.

Its not doubting I cant stand his OBNOXIOUS fans. The guy is calling Canelo a ducker. These guys are professional boxers. They dont duck each other at this level. After back to back fights Canelo deserves a break. I know it wasnt his fault but GGG got a very easy break in Vanes.

And yea I live and breath boxing. I dont care about networks or promotors.

Comment

I saw Fielding in youtube. He is a tall BUM. Good choice by Canelo to showcase his skills...

Comment

Originally posted by Dero Zelay View Post
                  Canelo is protected by the judges so there is no risk in losing on points.
                  Canelo is protected by Hearn now, he won't need the judges. Canelo vs the UK scrub next, then Canelo weight.

Comment

This is a huge blow to GGG marketability. He was touted as a world-beater yet he would not move up out of his weight class. Yet he was compared to other p4p fighters that moved up multiple times and won belts outside of their natural weight.

He then begged the Jr. Middleweight Canelp to move up and fight him yet he wouldn't move up to fight Andre ward. Now after losing to the smaller guy, the smaller guy is doing what GGG refused to do and moving up to challenge for a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                      So you envision Canelo having a chance of losing?
                      Sometimes a big man can beat a good little man. No matter how good he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X