Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rampage Jackson “Go To Sleep Dillian Whyte Before I Tell People You Tried To Rape Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH man! Damn Rampage?!?!?!?!? You should have just kept that shyt to yourself. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
      Proper context please... From what I can see of that they both get/got along and it was banter.

Google searches aren't difficult, I'm sure this wouldn't be the first anyone had heard of this if there was genuine beef or truth behind it
      Can't be much to it just noticed the tweet is from 2012.

Comment

if was rampage I would rather someone grappling me as I was standing up as opposed to someone lying and rolling on top of me with their nuts in my face.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
          damn u guys find a way to defend your fighters no matter what it is lolololol
          Seriously!!
          That dude jumps on every bit of dirt about US fighters but he's the mother Theresa of UK fighters. So transparent.

Jackson used to train in the UK quite a bit but referenced how he had a bad experience with certain people, and that not everyone is as they seem. This must be one of the things he was referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Seriously!!
            That dude jumps on every bit of dirt about US fighters but he's the mother Theresa of UK fighters. So transparent.

Jackson used to train in the UK quite a bit but referenced how he had a bad experience with certain people, and that not everyone is as they seem. This must be one of the things he was referring to.
            Find where I jump on every piece of dirt about a US fighter please or any for that matter . I'd love to see it... Unless you can't find it, in which case get your facts right you ****ing tit

Comment

Rampage like to f#ck with people in f#cked up ways ("hey you like dragons, Rashad?", "umm Yea", "Thats good cuz I'mma be dragon these nuts across your face" + he was humping that one girl during the interview). So probably just a joke, but who knows. I'm sure there are many gay mfers boxing.

Comment

Google it? The tweet was from 6 years ago ... Whyte was 4 fights in to a pro boxing career after being a high level kickboxer and had camped with rampage.

He had told him to shut up on twitter as a joke ..when asked why by s member of the public he said it was because he was his homeboy.

You sure it's not the other way round and people like you will do anything to sneer and discredit someone you don't like?

The only one after some rusty badge fun here is you.. you raging kiddy fiddler
                man I don't want that nasty ish in my google search, "dillian whyte tried to rape rampage". u got it man im not even going to respond to the rest of the ish u said. carry on mate

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  man I don't want that nasty ish in my google search, "dillian whyte tried to rape rampage". u got it man im not even going to respond to the rest of the ish u said. carry on mate
                  Got about as much substance as redd foxx... All there with the words then when asked for evidence.. proof or a retort you go crying. ****ing little jamboy ghetto *****

Comment

Got about as much substance as redd foxx... All there with the words then when asked for evidence.. proof or a retort you go crying. ****ing little jamboy ghetto *****
                    lol you are the one acting ghetto sir, calling me out of my name saying I touch little boys??? wtf is going on here? what other ghetto tricks do you have up your sleeve? Im sure a true internet thug like yourself has more eh? Ill remain a gentleman, its funny you all sit on this high horse and at the seat of morality as if you are these great upstanding voices of reason but look at your actions. Is this what the uk has to offer? Ghetto indeed. Vermin

Comment

Got damn it, would’ve been twice as good to see Ortiz KO this butt pirate!

No wonder Edwards is protecting him, makes sense!

Comment

Working...
                      X