• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Do the Neymar!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          LMAO your sig is amazing, I love the way he seemingly has put in more effort in looking like hes an extra in the opening scene to gangs of new york than actually boxing technique, the way he throws that punch out like brian sutherland, head bounces of the canvas, from a guy with like 2 KO's

Comment

• Neymar has no honour

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
              LMAO your sig is amazing, I love the way he seemingly has put in more effort in looking like hes an extra in the opening scene to gangs of new york than actually boxing technique, the way he throws that punch out like brian sutherland, head bounces of the canvas, from a guy with like 2 KO's
              Did you see your boy Kalle had a new long interview on IFL? Kugan asked if he was rooting for England or Colombia

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Did you see your boy Kalle had a new long interview on IFL? Kugan asked if he was rooting for England or Colombia
                watching it now, his brother sent Kugan a picture of Kalle cheering Columbia's equaliser with a Paoblo Escobar T shirt on

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  watching it now, his brother sent Kugan a picture of Kalle cheering Columbia's equaliser with a Paoblo Escobar T shirt on
                  Amazing Kalle is a treasure

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      I actually can’t wait until Saturday

When’s it acceptable to start drinking?

Comment

Working...
                      X