Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Drills a Very Game Brandon Rios in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy schit, the fight still hasn't started yet? I thought for sure I missed it lol

**** it here we go boys

Comment

• Need a hand watching this. Not home right now.

Comment

• War Rios, Danny Going to Sleep!

Comment

• Rios by KO via throw away jab.

Bam Bam is too slick.

Comment

• What is Danny wearing on his face? Is that a jabbawocky mask? Smh

Comment

• SWIFT Aey! whoop!

Comment

• That's a ghey ass mask.

WTF.

Comment

• Bum bum bouts get a beating. Looking forward to it.

Comment

• I bet $50 on rios at +1000...cash me out bam bam! Let's GOOOOOOO....

Comment

• Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
                      I won't even call his performances mediocre as that is often what just tends to happen when people fight the best. But Spence seems to look good either way. But the worst part about Thurman is that he complained about not being given a shot when he was coming up, and became what he whined about.
                      True. Basically what I'm saying is he was an average belt holder in an era with a lot of sensational talent around welterweight. I figure he'd go all the way and try to further make everyone eat their words post-Khan with working his way to Mayweather, Pacquiao, Cotto and even Canelo.

Yea Thurman is definitely the worst when it comes to his haha. He was literally billing himself as a knockout artist. What a dud that turned out to be. Haymon is definitely in these guys ear coaching them on what to do if they want to make the max amount before it's all said and done. And you really can't blame them for taking the low risk/low reward strategy; it's just bad for boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X