No announcement yet.

Tonight Again Shows How Much Bs There Is In Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight Again Shows How Much Bs There Is In Boxing

First Johnson was being set up for a robbery. 2 judges had Green ahead. Johnson won because he didn't let it go to the scorecards. Have no doubts, the 'system' would never let that old man win that fight.

Now Mathysse just CLEARLY won this fight, but they rob him

As a boxing fan, you almost know what is about to happen before they announce the score. You know that guy from Argentina, who is not a big star, and in a foreign land, will not be getting the decision. We fans already know its coming before they announce it. That says a lot.

****ing sad

Mathysse didn't 'clearly' win whatsoever. It was a close fight that could've gone either way. People need to learn the meaning of the word 'robbery'.

Comment

LOL at clearly. Judah won by 1 point, now STFU.

Comment

i can't believe i pay hbo 16.99 a month to see judah headline a card.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
          i can't believe i pay hbo 16.99 a month to see judah headline a card.
          its boxing after dark fool...where do they find these idiots from???

Comment

Originally posted by CONORBOBWEAVE View Post
            Mathysse didn't 'clearly' win whatsoever. It was a close fight that could've gone either way. People need to learn the meaning of the word 'robbery'.
            Yes he did. I had money on Judah but he lost the fight. Get off Zab's nuts and be a boxing fan first.

Comment

Mathysse didn't even touch him till the 9th round you fukn moron. I already watched it twice. Idiot TS

Comment

Originally posted by CONORBOBWEAVE View Post
                You are right about Matthysse, it was a razor close fight and I take no issue with them giving Zab the nod by a razor thin margin.

Also am so glad Johnson won but he will have to get more stoppages like that if he is to win again I am afraid.

Comment

Only BS here is you TS.

Many people had Greene ahead and Judah-Mathysse could've gone either way.

Learn the meaning of robbery.

Comment

johnson was being set up to be robbed LOL

i noticed that

Comment

Working...
                    X