Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your worst boxing experience...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was your worst boxing experience...

Thus far?

Just as the title asks, Yesterday I got my first real stinger in sparring.

I have a canker sore in my bottom mouth and I got hit in the mouth right their and it was possibly the worst pain, I have ever felt....Blood had squirted out and I froze up, the guy I was sparring backed me up into the ropes and hit the **** out of me...Wasnt fun and afterwards completely exhausting, I went into survival mode after that.

That is something im not looking forward to do again....

Share yours.

Thats the way of boxing spinks.

My worst experience must been when i sparred with a guy we call fearfull Frank at 6.3 and 230 pounds. He knocked me to the solar plexus, damn that hurt, i couldent stand straight for sveral minutes.

An other time i was sparring a guy, who is two times champ and got a silver from the open german championship.

He landed a straight to my head so hard the world turned green, like when you see threw a seven-upp bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by leff
      Thats the way of boxing spinks.

My worst experience must been when i sparred with a guy we call fearfull Frank at 6.3 and 230 pounds. He knocked me to the solar plexus, damn that hurt, i couldent stand straight for sveral minutes.

An other time i was sparring a guy, who is two times champ and got a silver from the open german championship.

He landed a straight to my head so hard the world turned green, like when you see threw a seven-upp bottle.

Sounds painful, I havent really been hit really hard (except the other day and w/ the sore it didnt help much)

Sounds pretty brutal did you go down from the punch to the head???

How much do you weigh by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
        Sounds painful, I havent really been hit really hard (except the other day and w/ the sore it didnt help much)

Sounds pretty brutal did you go down from the punch to the head???

How much do you weigh by the way?
        No i stod on my feat and punched back.

Im at 184lbs, 6ft wit 75inch reach.

Comment

No i stod on my feat and punched back.

Im at 184lbs, 6ft wit 75inch reach.

Awesome that you kept punching and regained composure *Thumbs up*

Comment

Awesome that you kept punching and regained composure *Thumbs up*
            Thanks, what else was i to do?

Comment

Thanks, what else was i to do?

Go down, Take a breather, quit....

But the above is not an option....

I know when I got rocked, I just leaned back and tried to get away to recoop but no, I was pressed and couldnt go anywhere (but that is what the guy is supposed to do when someone is in trouble right?)

I was able to get out of it a few seconds later and threw a couple jabs to keep the distance and by that time the round was coming to a close.

Comment

Thus far?

Just as the title asks, Yesterday I got my first real stinger in sparring.

I have a canker sore in my bottom mouth and I got hit in the mouth right their and it was possibly the worst pain, I have ever felt....Blood had squirted out and I froze up, the guy I was sparring backed me up into the ropes and hit the **** out of me...Wasnt fun and afterwards completely exhausting, I went into survival mode after that.

That is something im not looking forward to do again....

Share yours.
                Why were you exhausted? your workout sound like good prep for fighting, do you think it was nerves after getting caught??

i was really fit before my first fight but nerves made me exhausted!!

My worst moment was doing kickboxing, i was sparring with my insructor and he caught me with a bomb!! My legs went so i just backed up to the ropes and started throwing bombs, i can punch abit and the guy didnt want to get caught, so it gave me a good 5-10secs to recover. apart from that moment the session went well.

Comment

Useally my train stops it when somone gets rocked,the other ones dident notice, besides my legs were steady.

Comment

ya

here is my worse kickboxin experiencce back in tha days

i was sparrin some black belt lady and i dont wanna ****in hit a girl so i just tapped her a few times with my left

then wack kick rite in tha balls solid

i just dropped flat...tha way bowe fell againt golota

but i stopped kickboxing
                    boxing is tha real stuff
                    actually two days ago
                    i got caught with a body punch a HARD one
                    uppercut straight to tha same spot as oscar
                    IT STUNG!!
                    now i know how effective a body punch is
                    if it was a real fight i would've prolly been done

Comment

Working...