No announcement yet.

Muscle; Jay Cutlers secret fromula

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muscle; Jay Cutlers secret fromula

Hi all. I am new to this site but I have been on selfdefenseforums.com. I decided to switch because of the lack of communication between members. Hoping to find a new home here. I asked around about a product that I saw Jay Cutler using at Onyx gym about two months ago and have been at on a look out for it ever since. I asked around on different blogs to see if any body knows what i was talking about and no luck. It was called muscle and it was in a blue bottle. I have been to all types of nutrition shops and no luck, finally after long hours and lost nerves looking, i FINALLY found it. If any of you are interested in getting it and have looked every where like me, you can finally get it at GNC stores or on Iwantmuscle.com. Hope this saves some one some time and nerves. Jay Cutler watch out. Muscle I learned is an amino acid. Tell me what you guys use and recommend as well.

His secret formula is prob more like test, dianabol and HGH, mixed with a well planned diet and ridiculous workout schedule.

Comment

If you were searching 2 months for some magic blue bottle that Jay Cutler supposedly used, you need a serious attitude adjustment about life and fitness.

Comment

What you are talking about is probably chained aminoacids. Which are a good workout supplement.

BUt with Jay, it is probably mutant genetics, boatload of drugs, crazy workout and diet schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by nedcmk1 View Post
          His secret formula is prob more like test, dianabol and HGH, mixed with a well planned diet and ridiculous workout schedule.
          probably with a cocktail of other steroids also

Comment

Originally posted by the filth View Post
            probably with a cocktail of other steroids also
            exactly..roids all the way

Comment

you talkin bout dat dere cell tech? lol

i heard it's a rip off. but anyway his secret is no secret. good genes, and steroids, hgh, etc. and a good work out plan

Comment

Die young, die strong.

Dianabol.

Comment

BrooklynBomber is right guys like Jay have amazing genetics in terms of being able to put on muscle mass and they use a combination of hgh and steroids along with a fanatical diet and work out routine.

Comment

First post? Sounds like an advertisement to me. Anyway on to the product itself. I could go ahead and break this stuff down, because it has some ingredients in it that are very questioned in the supplement world. Anyway $60, hell naw. You find much better stuff if you just shop around the internet and do a little research. Peace.

Comment

Working...
                    X