Collapse
No announcement yet.

Groundhog Day, the Sequel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be honest, I thought it was kind of implied that Murray had a psychopathic stage at some point in the first movie. You don't just go from robbing security trucks and planning women you're going to sleep with to killing yourself. There has to be some sicker sh** in between. They just didn't show it and left it implied because the movie wasn't supposed to have that kind of tone.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      He still did other **** in the movie like killing himself and robbing a bank truck, ripping the alternator out his camermans van! Running from the cops, etc etc

Yeah and that's good. But that's not good enough. I also liked how he fuked that woman from the diner, then the next day he is dressed up like Clint Eastwood in 'A Fistful of dollars', running into her on the street like nothing happened.

But it needs to go darker than that. I'm talking about a NC-17 rated movie for adult audiences only. The type of movie that doesn't get a laugh out of the crowd. Particularly the Social butterfly types.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post

Im sure Hollywood's bankrupt creative minds will eventually make a remake or crappy sequel. I doubt they will leave any classic film un-remade.

I'm waiting for Scarface 2. In an alternative universe where he wasn't killed at the end. They've got nothing to go on but a prequel, which would have to cover his days in Cuba. I bet they're dying to go on an expensive viral PR campaign with "scarface" on it, to get all the fanboys excited.

Most of the big-name character movies pretty much sell themselves without worrying about quality. Batman, Superman, Spiderman etc,. Scarface fits into that category similarly except they've got nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

I'm waiting for Scarface 2. In an alternative universe where he wasn't killed at the end. They've got nothing to go on but a prequel, which would have to cover his days in Cuba. I bet they're dying to go on an expensive viral PR campaign with "scarface" on it, to get all the fanboys excited.

Most of the big-name character movies pretty much sell themselves without worrying about quality. Batman, Superman, Spiderman etc,. Scarface fits into that category similarly except they've got nothing.
          Didn't they make, or are making, a Scarface prequel? Or was that Carlito's Way?

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            He still did other **** in the movie like killing himself and robbing a bank truck, ripping the alternator out his camermans van! Running from the cops, etc etc
            He also punched Ned the guy that was trying to sell him insurance in the face!!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Didn't they make, or are making, a Scarface prequel? Or was that Carlito's Way?
              Not sure about Scarface but they made a Carlito's Way prequel.

Carlito's Way Rise To Power

It was ****in ****e!! An insult to the original Carlito's Way!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                He also punched Ned the guy that was trying to sell him insurance in the face!!
                NED?!?? WHAM!

Comment

Working...
                X