Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
    this thread is quite delightful.

bravo to my suspected alter-ego and fellow sender of elongated PM's.

foolish limeys LH
    LOL!..."delightful"....it sure was and IS....

All I know is....you must have really got 'em good for them to think you and I were the same person....lol...I wanna see what you did...

Comment

• So here I am drinking a Manhattan going over my portfolio...and Boxing occurred to me...

I see what happened.

Any Elite fighters on the horizon?

LMAOOOO!!

You will never forget who TRULY OWNS you...

Now go ahead and bury it again if you like...as you can see, I can go months and don't care....you get that way when you KNOW everyone reads your material, and that you were The ABSOLUTE Best at what you did...

Laughing at you from his mountain,
      SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO

Comment

• Gotta bump this one more time for Feebler though...he replied to me in another thread and is feeling it right now...

The poor, biased bastard...

Some people LIKE being a whipping boy I guess...

Comment

• Mayweather, Ward, and Bradley...1, 2, and 3 in The World respectively...

What do you have, entire UK?....anyone great?...

No...you have no one.

You're not even on the grid....wouldn't be surprised to see your best lose to that local up 'n' comer....lol

Keep on suckin'....

Comment

• Well it looks like OP is correct...

British fighters can't stop doing the booty dew it seems...

Team Khan is desperate to find a fighter who won't make him twerk

They weren't even confident enough to put him in there with Alexander LMFAO

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Add Rios, Danny and Mikey Garcia to that list. They are all trying to take advantage of the blind fools. They're claiming such nationalities when they're really not. These motherfkers can't even communicate with their so called fanbase cause they don't speak their language!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              U mad.

I've noticed that you have a vendetta against Mexican fighters, or fighters of Mexican descent... why u hating on Mikey Garcia? He's a pretty articulate bloke for a boxer....Rios comes across as that crazy but likeable guy to...

Why so mad?

Is your butt still sore from Matthysse getting owned?

Comment

• Originally posted by True Alpha Male View Post
                Well it looks like OP is correct...

British fighters can't stop doing the booty dew it seems...

Team Khan is desperate to find a fighter who won't make him twerk

They weren't even confident enough to put him in there with Alexander LMFAO
                Ofcourse I'm right...as my 10+ year history in the the ENTIRE OBC (Online Boxing Community) suggests, I'm RARELY wrong...

and LOL...we've seen all kinds of dance moves from Khan through the years, haven't we?....what some don't realize is that HE was the one ducked the Bradley fight...he and his team knew about Bradley's promoter situation, and that Bradley was gunning for Pacquiao...

They shrewdly spun it to make it seem like Bradley was afraid....lol...pathetic....there's not a fighter ALIVE who'd duck a fight with a Khan...

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
                  Ofcourse I'm right...as my 10+ year history in the the ENTIRE OBC (Online Boxing Community) suggests, I'm RARELY wrong...

and LOL...we've seen all kinds of dance moves from Khan through the years, haven't we?....what some don't realize is that HE was the one ducked the Bradley fight...he and his team knew about Bradley's promoter situation, and that Bradley was gunning for Pacquiao...

They shrewdly spun it to make it seem like Bradley was afraid....lol...pathetic....there's not a fighter ALIVE who'd duck a fight with a Khan...
                  Agreed, they're even trying to say Alexander ducked Khan LOL. What people don't seem to realize is that Khan is done, he's rolling with his fellow punch drunk mate Berto on nights out....birds of a feather flock together they say...Khan will get that Mayweather payday and the British fans will get hyped up like with Hatton....but Khan will do even worse than Hatton and it will be all over the news...Khan getting Khan'd.

Comment

• Originally posted by True Alpha Male View Post
                    Agreed, they're even trying to say Alexander ducked Khan LOL. What people don't seem to realize is that Khan is done, he's rolling with his fellow punch drunk mate Berto on nights out....birds of a feather flock together they say...Khan will get that Mayweather payday and the British fans will get hyped up like with Hatton....but Khan will do even worse than Hatton and it will be all over the news...Khan getting Khan'd.
                    and agreed back at ya...I pegged Berto as well as depicted here...long before it became common knowledge...

P.S.~ Andre Ward dominated Carl Froch with ONLY ONE HAND...the only rounds Ward lost are the ones he GAVE Froch as he cruised out...

DEAD.

Comment

• Here we are....roughly 6 months later......how 'bout that Froch-Groves rematch?

LMAOOOO!!...is that your current top talent?

10s of thousands of garbage fly fans drawn to B level ****....do you think that means anything?...that it attests to ANY form of Boxing Greatness?....that you put some asses in some seats in your small ass nation...

All it means is THIS...and pay attention...

Your boxing is lacking, and the majority of your fans are nothing but nationalistic fools.

Holler at me when you get ONE Top P4Per...bin dwellers.

Forever your Owner,
                      SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO

Comment

Working...
                      X