No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce Could Now Face Osejo or Martinez on 9/22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce Could Now Face Osejo or Martinez on 9/22

Former four division world champion Jorge Arce (60-6-2, 46KOs) has two new names that are being linked to his scheduled return on September 22nd in Los Mochis, Mexico.

The two names being mentioned are Mauricio Martinez (36-12-1, 24KOs) of Panama and Eusebio Osejo (21-11-2, 7KOs) of Nicaragua, who lost a ten round decision to Cristian Mijares in June. [Click Here To Read More]

Someone needs to tweet this guy or FB him and ask him why he DOES NOT mention Rojas' name. He must be terrified...

Comment

Martinez has lost 4 of his last 5, and Osejo lost against Mijares. Both are also southpaws and have a low KO%. HTF are these opponents gonna tune him up for a fight with Donaire?

Comment

Arce doesn't want to lose that Donaire shot

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          So why fight at all? Might as well save all his energy for when Donaire comes knocking on his door. We all saw that Rojas came back strong after going down. What is Arce gonna do when his opponent doesn't respect his power?
          Last edited by kiaba360; 08-26-2012, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            So why fight at all? Might as well save all his energy for when Donaire comes knocking on his door. We all saw that Rojas came back strong after going down. What is Arce gonna do when his opponent doesn't respect his power?
            Funny if he doesn't fight Donaire. Sounds like Marquez waiting for Pacquiao . And why would Donaire fight Nishioka then downgrade to Arce? I mean, he's done it before but why?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Someone needs to tweet this guy or FB him and ask him why he DOES NOT mention Rojas' name. He must be terrified...
              Rojas kicked his ass after getting KD, and Arce got shooked

Funny if he doesn't fight Donaire. Sounds like Marquez waiting for Pacquiao . And why would Donaire fight Nishioka then downgrade to Arce? I mean, he's done it before but why?
              I hope Doaire fights Rigo after Nishioka!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                Rojas kicked his ass after getting KD, and Arce got shooked

I hope Doaire fights Rigo after Nishioka!!
                I don't think that's gonna happen. You can put this match up on the shelf along with Juanma-Gamboa and Mayweather-Pacquiao.

Comment

At least JMM has a legitimate excuse. WTF has Arce done to match him up with Donaire? He's just there to get Nonito more exposure from the Mexican fans as they see Travieso get pounded into dust.

Comment

Originally posted by HitsLikeAGirl
                    The same way Nada keeps ducking Molina? Lmao. Pinche Cubana chistosa.

Wtf @ your avi? How can Gamboa be a Mexicutioner when he flew across the country to duck Rios? What's your sorry excuse for that? Dios Mio, ustedes estan bien pendejos.
                    Why duck Molina when you can whoop Vanes' ass. And go talk to DeCubas to make the fight happen.

Check Gamboa's resume dawg, 4 Mexicans down and Salgado is next. KO inside 5. Rios missed out on the privilege of getting KOed by Gamboa thanks to Arum's contractual schemes.
                    Originally posted by HitsLikeAGirl
                    more like low blowing and hitting him behind the head... Something that your kind does all the time. Trinidad and Kneeguel Cotto, right?
                    I think I rather take a knee than quit on the stool like 2 of your idols homeboy.

Comment

Working...
                    X