Collapse
No announcement yet.

We List Video games that has Dinosaurs in it or dinosaurs making an appearance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We List Video games that has Dinosaurs in it or dinosaurs making an appearance

i was looking to download some oldschool games on my pu*sy Wii and there was this Genesis game called Golden Axe, and they have ****en Vikings and **** Riding Raptors and other cool dinosaurs lmao

its tough but i wanted u guys to try to list some games that has Dinosaurs in it if u can, older system newer systems are all welcomed..

Joe and Mac for snes was awesome.

Comment

Dino Crisis, Jurassic Park, Turok, King Kong, Tomb Raider, Thief, Primal Rage.

Comment

woa joe and mac looks cool,, sort of like the adventure island series

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
          original turok for 64 was CLASSIC!!!

loved that shyt! lol i would always provoke the dinosaurs to kill each other. .

and then in the final level. . . all those guys are strung upside down and shyt. . . creepy. . . it was revolutionary back in early 90's

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
            original turok for 64 was CLASSIC!!!

loved that shyt! lol i would always provoke the dinosaurs to kill each other. . and kill the bad guys

and then in the final level. . . all those guys are strung upside down bleedy and tortured. . . shyt was creepy!

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
              woa joe and mac looks cool,, sort of like the adventure island series
              i dont know what adventure island is.

its like sonic or castlyvania, or super mario

its side scrolling where you fight dinos and stuff, then at the end of each lvl you rescue a cave chick from the boss dino.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                i dont know what adventure island is.

its like sonic or castlyvania, or super mario

its side scrolling where you fight dinos and stuff, then at the end of each lvl you rescue a cave chick from the boss dino.
                yup thats exactly what adventure island is, there isnt many side scrolling stuff anymore

Comment

The newest Turok was OK.

Comment

Two very underrated and very good games on SNES...Secret of Evermore and Illusion of Gaia

Comment

Working...
                    X