Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Mayweathers Legs gone? (Secret Sparring Video) Either Way He's going Toe-Toe!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Mayweathers Legs gone? (Secret Sparring Video) Either Way He's going Toe-Toe!

Either way looks like he's going toe-toe with Ortiz.

Last edited by Battle*Hardened; 09-01-2011, 10:32 PM.

Floyd KO Ortiz. That is only sparring and for all we know they purposely had someone supposedly sneaking a camera to film it so they can give Ortiz false hope. Yes, I know thats a user on here but they've said in the past that Floyd's posse posts on boxing forums.

Comment

yeah, dude is getting caught for sure

Comment

Upperbody movement is so damn good he doesnt need them at all.damn why make seperate theads on this dudes gonna get ****ed up for posting this

Comment

maybe they was just practicing his rope technique!!!!!

Comment

Ortiz is going to think twice about throwing lefts after he eats those right counters.

Comment

You can't really gather anything from a 30 second video, we don't know why they were training for in that particular moment.

Comment

this guy will get kicked out of the gym and maybe shot my Mayweather's crew, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  yeah, dude is getting caught for sure
                  haha, yea theyll know by tomorrow.

I just looked on youtube recent uploads and another channel already uploaded it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXFm1p31BAo s/o to ole dude for putting his neck out there tho

Comment

nah they're not gone - he just turns them on and off depending on how he can best engage his opponent, or disengage his opponent. floyd can stand still and position his body so that it's impossible to hit him. also, something else ive noticed is that he uses his elbows when blocking punches. like he'll do this thing where he puts his guard up, and turns/points his elbows out and up (SEE GATTI FIGHT) - this will PUNISH his opponent if he hits them. lol you know he's got some SHARP ASS ELBOWS TOO!

but i do think he doesn't have QUITE the reflexes he had 3-4 years ago. but still, were talking just a minute difference. he's definitely still in his prime.

Comment

Working...
                    X