Clear All

• Originally posted by REDRUM619 View Post
    what do u think of me being afro-mexican,cuban ,and puerto rican
    me nahhhh bizniss!

Comment

• http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=458729

Comment

• Originally posted by Zig Zag. View Post
        why do blacks call each other niggaz. why are they always racist towards themselves???
        when a black man calls another black man ****** it's about camaraderie. in these instances you don't even necessarily have to be black to use the term. it's when the uh at the end of nigg turn in to er that you begin to have problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Is O.J. Simpson guilty or not guilty?..
          GUILTY. i have known that since the cops were talking to AC on the celly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gerry_NineT1 View Post
            Do you ever grow tired or get stressed out by the endless pressure to be hypermasculine a lot of black men are put under?
            no because that isn't me so it has little to know effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
              What is your political affiliation? Democrat or Republican. If neither party, what Ideology are you? Leftist/Liberal or Conservative/Right?

And on a broader scale, what political ideology are the majority of African-American's, and WHY?
              I am Canadian and Liberal. Most Blacks are here as well. I have never given much thought to why because I don't really know a lot about politics.

Comment

• When was the last time somebody was blatantly racist towards you in real life?

Can you go more than 60 seconds without cupping yourself and saying yo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
                  When was the last time somebody was blatantly racist towards you in real life?

Can you go more than 60 seconds without cupping yourself and saying yo?
                  actually about five days ago this man who i have been battling with called me the N word to my face while I was alone with my six year old. I did nothing but say 'have a great day" so she didn't know anything was wrong.

i am going to hurt him badly.

my hands are always on my nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                    me nahhhh bizniss!
                    what???????

Comment

• Originally posted by REDRUM619 View Post
                      what???????
                      i don't care.

Comment

Working...