No announcement yet.

Why does it seem that all the "pro trump" supporters who claim to be so against

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I sat back for about a year, not being very active on here at all. Mostly lurking the lounge and posting in NSB, I always see you and the same little group discussing politics in a bore fest, and I just stayed away. It's really annoying and I think BS admins should create its own separate politics section.
    Ok, but that doesn't answer my question.

Why do you say one thing and then do the complete opposite?

Comment

I sat back for about a year, not being very active on here at all. Mostly lurking the lounge and posting in NSB, I always see you and the same little group discussing politics in a bore fest, and I just stayed away. It's really annoying and I think BS admins should create its own separate politics section.
      Why do you even enter this section? You know it's troll chit and pretty boy lying, Julia being a cuck, people talking about trans people and politics.

Why not just stick to the boxing section? It's not like there's anything exciting besides politics in this section. You do have a choice and I'm sure with the millions of sites you can find what you're looking for in off topic.

Is this one of those I want it to fit me rants?

Btw I'm not hating on any of the people I mentioned. I know what to expect and some days I just stay away. But I know it is what it is and I'm fine with that. If I wasn't I would just leave.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Ok, but that doesn't answer my question.

Why do you say one thing and then do the complete opposite?
        I just answered your question.

It just went over your head.

You're a sad individual btw. I just pictured what it's like to be you. Like you actually just log in a boxing forum to talk politics. Are you disabled, can't work, not much to do or something?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          Why do you even enter this section? You know it's troll chit and pretty boy lying, Julia being a cuck, people talking about trans people and politics.

Why not just stick to the boxing section? It's not like there's anything exciting besides politics in this section. You do have a choice and I'm sure with the millions of sites you can find what you're looking for in off topic.

Is this one of those I want it to fit me rants?
          Stuck around for Game of Thrones thread.

Why do you care?

Comment

1bad65

You're a poor old man with nothing better to do I guess.

Life stinks for you so you come here for entertainment. I'm hip to you old man. Nothing really wrong with that, but i'd still go see a therapist.

Comment

Stuck around for Game of Thrones thread.

Why do you care?
              Ok it's over see ya. I don't care if you stay or go just stop *****ing about this section. It is what it is, you have a choice.

Comment

You with my keyboard vs me with my tactical 12 gauge remington 870 about to blast you in the face
                Id slap that sh11t out yo hand too

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Ok it's over see ya. I don't care if you stay or go just stop *****ing about this section. It is what it is, you have a choice.
                  I take orders from no one.

Who the f/ck are you? Lol.

Over here giving orders, wtf?

You have a choice to stfu and keep it moving as well. Right back at ya.

How about you get your corny ass out of this conversation? It's between me and the old geezer over there. Do you stick your nose in any argument you see and pick sides anywhere you go or this just part of your internet behavior?

Comment

I take orders from no one.

Who the f/ck are you? Lol.

Over here giving orders, wtf?

You have a choice to stfu and keep it moving as well. Right back at ya.

How about you get your corny ass out of this conversation? It's between me and the old geezer over there. Do you stick your nose in any argument you see and pick sides anywhere you go or this just part of your internet behavior?
                    Lol how ironic you telling me to stay out of the conversation after your rant!
                    Bro I don't care if you stay or go that wasn't what I said. What I said was, you know what your going to get when you enter this section. If you can't stand it then my question was why click on it. That's all I said, don't get all mad.

This is a PUBLIC forum if I see something I want to reply to I will. Just like you said,
                    "Who the **** are you giving orders"

Comment

1bad65

You're a poor old man with nothing better to do I guess.

Life stinks for you so you come here for entertainment. I'm hip to you old man. Nothing really wrong with that, but i'd still go see a therapist.
                      Again, why do you say one thing and then do another?

If anyone needs therapy, it's a person who acts the way are doing right now. You're making no sense here whatsoever because you're speaking out of both sides of your mouth.

I just want to know why you do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X