No announcement yet.

Manny's best performance against?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny's best performance against?

when debating about pac's best performance, everyone likes to bring up the cotto and oscar fight but now that i've had some time to look back at manny's career, i feel that one of his best performance was against david diaz!!!

this was the first fight pac showed that he had more than just a straight left. this was the first fight that pac actually boxed but aggressively. this fight gets overlooked by the cotto, oscar and even the hatton fight but feel that this was one of pac's best performance!

His performance against Rustico Torrecampo

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
      His performance against Rustico Torrecampo
      was that the one against yo mom?

Comment

What a ****ing animal. Would have loved to see this guy fight Broner.

Comment

Manny's best performance was enhancing drugs.

Comment

Yeah he looked scary. Barrera and the second and third Morales fights as well.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              The third Morales fight was beautiful. When Morales attempted to land a stiff jab and got rocked by a tight hook from Manny I knew the fight wasn't going to last in six rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Manny's best performance was enhancing drugs.
                bruh still salty? it's 2019!

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  imo, the later barrera and morales fights, pac still kinda look amateurish because he was still lunging in, off balance, etc. in the david diaz fight, pac put on an amazing performance. no off balance, no wild punches, etc. everything was calculated, he boxed aggressively.

Comment

He's had a lot of top performances. Cotto is a stand out.

Barrera was one of my favourite due to the impact it had at the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X