Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence, Crawford Trade Heated Words - Agree on $1 Million Bet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    "...if everyone was on same size..." Everyone is NOT the same size! Everyone is NOT the same skill level either! Thurman, Porter, and Spence Jr., are different animals than Indongo, Horn, and Benavidez! In fact, I like Broner, Lipinets, and Easter Jr. better than those 3! Crawford and Mikey are both underdogs if they face Spence Jr., even though both are ranked higher on the P4P list! Mikey is fighting Spence Jr. in March, and Bud is fighting Luis Collazo! Lol! Choices have consequences!
    lol yep. Spence fighting a LW haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
      lol yep. Spence fighting a LW haha
      LW and Jr. WW Champion! Undefeated 4-Division Champion! Bud is fighting 37-year old Luis Collazo! That's no Bueno!

Comment

• Originally posted by ptek View Post
        Keith is that guy he's proved it , you need to lay off that **** your smoking, sport's people get indured all the time & most need time to recover every ones coming down on this guy based on that if you try and say anything else about it your lieing.
        Who has he beat to be the guy shawn porter an danny garcia was never cosidered to be the man in any division. errol cant even get them to mention his name. to annoint him as the man is crazy. Bundu nearly beat thurman an if it wasnt for politcs he would have got what he deserved, the decision. But money talks.Spence walked through bundu without a scratch, check keiths face after the fight with Bundu, he had big glasses on to hide his face. Spence just brings another level of tenacity that thurman wont match. Thurmans running from crawford too. Hes trying to discredit this mans resume an hes unified a whole division. Something Thurman talks about doing quite often but i dont believe its gonna happen his best bet is to wait for crawford to retire an spence to move up or he'll never be the man at 147.NEVER...... AND THE **** IM SMOKING IS TOO TASTY Y WOULD I STOP NOW!!!!! FOOL
        Last edited by Jblo; 01-01-2019, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Did u see when old man collazo landed a good punch in the body of thurman he damn near folded him in half. What do you think of spence body punching ability. Number 1 in boxing rite now. He's gonna hurt thurman bad. Spence is 100 times better than collazo in body punching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Well, if he swerves Spence Jr. in 2019, then we know he's a "Sucka MC!" I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt for now!
            Thurman said 2020. Now do u smell a sucka mc sucka sucka mc

Comment

• Originally posted by Jblo View Post
              Thurman said 2020. Now do u smell a sucka mc sucka sucka mc
              It's official, Thurman is a Sucka MC!

Comment

Working...
              X