No announcement yet.

Street fighter iv for the pc is too hard on easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street fighter iv for the pc is too hard on easy

It takes the fun out of the game when I can't ever beat most of the opponents on the god damn easy setting. I swear to god someone hacked the copy I have and made it incredibly hard. I used to own this for the ps3 and don't remember the computer opponents being this difficult... fudging ridiculous

Nothing beats the legendary hardness of Street Fighter II HF on XBOX!!!!!

''Now, back to that AI. As the Street Fighter games progressed into the Alpha series, the AI became progressively easier - this was not the case for SFII, and still isn't in this version of it. 90% of the time, even on the very easy difficulty, the enemy AI will read your button input and knock you out of the air anytime you jump at them. If you land said jump attack but don't get your combo in, the CPU usually throws you instantly, causing massive damage. It sounds like tough AI, but trust me when I say it isn't. When you see it in action, it becomes painfully obvious that the AI is well aware of everything you're doing and can counter it instantly; they don't even have to charge up moves that usually take two seconds to pull off, instead doing it immediately whenever the time calls for it. The game is not easy and it usually has no mercy.''

''Hyper Fighting is, by far, one of the most loyal ports of an arcade game available to download on Xbox Live Arcade. It’s a true homage to the game that improved a few of the things that made the original Street Fighter an enjoyable yet almost impossibly difficult fighting game. Don’t get me wrong, Hyper Fighting is a tough game then and is still tough even today. I mean, as much as Xbox gamers love the Dead or Alive series it will never compare with the tough-as-nails gameplay of the Street Fighter''

''The single player Arcade mode is fully intact as well, complete with some of the cheapest artificial intelligence you will ever come across in a game.''

I still haven't beat this game yet....

Comment

Someone hacked my copy I know it, and you keep bring up street fighter II which i honestly don't care about because I like 3d effects from Street fighter IV! Like I change up my moves and do kicks and punches and then cheesy character like zangief do the same move over and over again by grabbing me all the time and then smacking my hard on the ground very hard wrestling style.

I can't believe how utterly and ruthless cheesy this game is so far, with my enemies repeating their moves over and over again in rows. Why don't they throw a punch and or a kick like I do?

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
        Someone hacked my copy I know it, and you keep bring up street fighter II which i honestly don't care about because I like 3d effects from Street fighter IV! Like I change up my moves and do kicks and punches and then cheesy character like zangief do the same move over and over again by grabbing me all the time and then smacking my hard on the ground very hard wrestling style.

I can't believe how utterly and ruthless cheesy this game is so far, with my enemies repeating their moves over and over again in rows. Why don't they throw a punch and or a kick like I do?
        The way I see it, easy settings should make the game ****ing EASY!! When I put **** on easy I want the enemies to stand their like a fool throwing 1 punch every 10 seconds giving me time to do whatever I want. That's easy..!! If I want a little competition I put it on casual and if I want to play a hard opponent I set the difficulty to hard or Extreme. Simple as that. I hate it when they mess such easy simple thing up. The Street Fighter franchise is notorious for doing this. It takes the fun out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          The way I see it, easy settings should make the game ****ing EASY!! When I put **** on easy I want the enemies to stand their like a fool throwing 1 punch every 10 seconds giving me time to do whatever I want. That's easy..!! If I want a little competition I put it on casual and if I want to play a hard opponent I set the difficulty to hard or Extreme. Simple as that. I hate it when they mess such easy simple thing up. The Street Fighter franchise is notorious for doing this. It takes the fun out of it.
          Yes, I agree. Games being some what hard is fun, but making them so hard that its nearly impossible to beat the ai is just plain dumb! Has anyone patched or modded the game to change the settings so the ai is a bit dumber and doesn't constantly be cheesy and grab me every 2 secs.

Comment

Street fighter games have always been challenging. Unless you have been playing for a long time then you notice street fighter games are pretty much always the same.(Thats a good thing.)

Honestly do the challenge mode with the characters you want to play. Best way to learn all the moves and combos. When i picked it up i was rusty cause i had not played a street fighter game in a while, and i found seth(the new last boss) hard even on easy. After playing a little i **** on seth on easy, normal or hard.

My best characters are Balrog and Akuma. I like Sakura too, but i still need to get used to her combos.

Comment

The computer does the same moves all the time, you've just got to watch and work out the pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
                The computer does the same moves all the time, you've just got to watch and work out the pattern.
                They do but it doesn't matter cuz if i get close and try to kick them they just grab me and toss me repeatedly.

Comment

If it is unusually hard on easy it could be a bad crack. Developers are putting in triggers which make games extremely hard or other weird **** as part of copy protection.

Comment

Working...
                  X