Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: Mayweather Reneged On Agreement To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of this **** really matters anyway. If Canelo beats Trout he going to fight Floyd anyway. Alot of people hate on Floyd but the dude money as a decision maker. Two weeks ago he was alledgely ducking Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Nobody cares but you're here AND you read it.

Pampered but yet he's fighting Trout
      , the guy who put a whooping on Cotto. You guys crack me up.
      How long and how many out cries did it take him to finally step up and fight Trout? He wanted Cotto but Cotto got beat. Miguel Cotto would have been another picked fighter not officially 154LB'er in the division. Only reason he is fighting Trout is because he had no where else to go. Fact people even think Floyd is ducking this guy is utterly ridiculous. His resume is weak. Trout fight will show where he is at.
      Last edited by GRUSTLER; 02-28-2013, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        None of this **** really matters anyway.
        Finally someone who gets that its not worth getting all crazy and emotional over.Thank you sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          None of this **** really matters anyway. If Canelo beats Trout he going to fight Floyd anyway. Alot of people hate on Floyd but the dude money as a decision maker. Two weeks ago he was alledgely ducking Guerrero.
          Exactly. Canelo didn't get his guarantee so he moved on. Floyd moved on, time for the fans to move on. If Floyd wins and then doesn't face the winner of Canelo and Trout, then that's questionable. I think Canelo not being on the card will have a minimal impact on the ppv, which I expect to do well (about a million buys). If Canelo or Trout win and then Floyd refuses to make a fight with one of them, then I will have something to complain about.

Comment

Originally posted by Critical
            Of course mayweather renegged dude cant help it its in his blood.

we all know blacks aint real men of there word.

cowards the lots of them.
            Still mad at that black guy for standing you up for the prom huh?

Comment

Well at least Canelo didn't b*tch out of fighting Trout. I find it funny people think Floyd should have signed a fall fight before his next fight is even about to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Well at least Canelo didn't b*tch out of fighting Trout. I find it funny people think Floyd should have signed a fall fight before his next fight is even about to happen.
                Yeah, it's not like Floyd is Pacquiao or something (could not resist).

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Look, this self righteous nonsense means d ick to me. Everything IS up for debate including YOUR opinion.
                  Wsup with you and the word dick?

Comment

Originally posted by adrsan84 View Post
                    Exactly. Canelo didn't get his guarantee so he moved on. Floyd moved on, time for the fans to move on. If Floyd wins and then doesn't face the winner of Canelo and Trout, then that's questionable. I think Canelo not being on the card will have a minimal impact on the ppv, which I expect to do well (about a million buys). If Canelo or Trout win and then Floyd refuses to make a fight with one of them, then I will have something to complain about.
                    Elite athletes dont opt in when they dont have to. They remain flexable. Besides both fighters are fighting different guys anyway. Just because Canelos not going to be on the May 4th card doesnt mean their not going to fight in Sept.

Comment

anybody with half a brain should have known that floyd will not be fighting anybody remotely close to threatening.

fights shot oscar at 154 while flappin his gums about fighting winky wright hides back down to 147.

147 becomes the hottest and deepest division in boxing and floyd suddenly retires after beating career 140 pounder ricky hatton at 147.

History repeats itself with floyd fighting a shot cotto at 154 then hides back down to 147 when the division is finally done with pac getting ko'd.

this is classic floyd.

Now Floyd, a 154 lb titlist, is about to fight a career 130 pounder with two fights at 147.

Floyd is repugnant and shameless. Just like his disgusting fan base.

Comment

Working...
                      X