View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 12:12 AM #6
Grinding

Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,337,348,433,627.09
Total Points: 119,005,365,270,804,016.00
Happy birthday - DonMega The Cardinals Are the Dodgers Daddies, Like I said before. But it takes guts to admit your teams flaws. You earned my respect. Medal to a great poster. - BrushMyHair cheers homey - Mike D 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott9945 View Post
This one is close. I picked Moorer-Foreman based on the vibe I felt before both fights, but I wouldn't argue with either choice.
I agree, this is a really close call. Foreman looked indestructible before Ali fought him. Who really thought a 45 year old Foreman would KO Moorer? These are a couple of the greatest upsets in heavyweight history along with Douglas over Tyson.
$tate of Mind is offline   Reply With Quote