No announcement yet.

on ear headphones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on ear headphones

im looking to buy a new pair of headphones, but want to know some good ones.

budget is $200/£130, read some good reviews about v-modas and souls, any others you know?

Originally posted by bridger1 View Post

budget is $200/£130, read some good reviews about v-modas and souls, any others you know?
    for $200, sennheiser hd 380 pro's or Sennheiser HD25-1 II are the best you can get.....

i had also tried out the $200 beats by dre just to see how they compared....and they sounded like crap compared to the senn's

Comment

yeah i have seen quite a lot people saying their sennheisers are amazing, i got some for my brother and they weren't that great, but there were cheaper sennheisers.

Whats the wire like on those pairs? i dont like headphones with wires going to each ear.

thanks for the help

Comment

Originally posted by bridger1 View Post

what sort of music do you listen to?

for rock and bass oriented music, jerub's suggestion of senn HD 25-1 is the one to own... it would do just fine from the headphone out of the iPhone... (the iPhone 4 and 4S variant has terrific sounding headphone outs)

Comment

Working...
        X