No announcement yet.

Scott Harrison released from Spanish Prison, Looking in very good shape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Harrison released from Spanish Prison, Looking in very good shape

Former WBO featherweight champion Scott Harrison is looking to revive his boxing career after being released from a Spanish prison on Saturday and has vowed to be world champion again after being out of the ring since 2005.

The 34 year-old has been out of the sport with various personal problems after letting his life spiral out of control and is now ready to pursue a second world title after obviously training hard in his time away.

"I will be World Champ again. Nobody's going to stop me. One thousand per cent,” Harrison told The Sun.

"What keeps me going is my children and my family. I'm going to be the champ again for them.

"I promise I will never go back to the way I was. I don't know who that person was — but it wasn't me. This is me now, and I am going to be back on top."

‘The Real McCoy’ may be back in the ring this year after coming out of the Spanish penal system looking in terrific shape as the pictures show on the original article.

Article: http://www.***************.net/2011/...ipped-and.html

Some Pictures: http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/home...sh-prison.html

Looking in good shape, who knows if he can stay out of trouble though.

wow he looks in good shape

Comment

Well, not much else to do in Prison than get in shape.

Comment

Scott Harrison is a very good fighter,i am very intrigued by his return,the worry with him is he is a lunatic,who knows how long his sobriety and sanity will last.

Comment

If he can get a good team around him then he can give it another go, he doesn't need people who are there to make him feel good by lying to him, He had his dad last time who was either in denial or could accept the truth, instead of making his son seek help he was blaming everyone else until his son got put in prison in a foreign country, Had the incident occur in britain Harrison would have got away with it, Hope to see him back doing what he does best in the ring.

Comment

What was he doing in an spanish prison?

Comment

Working...
            X