Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Your Favorite Excuse For Why Pacquiao Ducked Mayweather/ The Drug Test?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    I'm running to get a copy of Team Pacquiao's latest release ...

Everytime I hear Fleetwood Mac, I can't help but think and then laugh about Pac's long list of excuses. It's astronomically ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dedication View Post
      Everytime I hear Fleetwood Mac, I can't help but think and then laugh about Pac's long list of excuses. It's astronomically ridiculous.

I like this one the most ...

"Sometimes, the nurse can't find the vein. I know! 'Cause it happened to me once! Let's just be honest about it!"

Comment

• lol why drag up a thread from a year or so ago? we have this same thread here at least once every 2-3 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by RachelB View Post
          lol why drag up a thread from a year or so ago? we have this same thread here at least once every 2-3 days.
          *******ation Nation needs to be reminded often. They keep forgetting.

Comment

• *******: "Mayweather is a b!tch. He knows that Manny will be weakened and dizzy if he gives a few drops of blood within a month of a fight"

Comment

• because Floyd's bigger than me

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                *******: "Mayweather is a b!tch. He knows that Manny will be weakened and dizzy if he gives a few drops of blood within a month of a fight"
                My goodness, how soon they forget all the excuses they've rolled out the past few years.

Remember this one ?...

"Manny is too small to fight Floyd. He's not a natural welterweight. Why doesn't Floyd pick on someone his own size?"

Comment

• he speak like he is scared in that video LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X