Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A good fight but nobody's talking about it, WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
    see I knew it !! You dont even watch boxing, I have that fight on DVD where Abner Mares was quest comentator on Telefuturas Solo Boxeo, and he bragged about beating Juanma during questioning (during Juanmas fight), of course Telefura is Mexican owned, so they brought in Abner just to hype him up, but than later in his career he moved down in weight, but at that time he was on Juanmas weight divsion.

They moved him down to protect him from Juanma, so he doesn't upset their star. LOL
    scared of juanma please...its abner mares were talking about here.after he wins the tourney he will move up and beat the shyt out of juanma.if the fight ever gets made i bet all my points on abner

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
      This was before he had appendicitis...
      Who cares though? Juanma has plenty of fights in his division and Mares has plenty of fights on his division. They are on two very different divisions now.
      He also had a detacted retina (however you spell it, sumthing to do with the eyes?)

Comment

Silver medalist at the 2003 Pan American Games, losing to Guillermo Rigondeaux

LOst to Guillermo see? Rigo would fuk him lol if they fought.....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          darchinyan in his prime kicks the **** out of mares....
          Excuses already?

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
          Abner Mares ducked Juan Manuel Lopez, they were in the same weight divsion, Abner moved down, and Juan Manuel moved up. Abner Mares defeated Juanma in the AMs. You will see, Abner Mares in the pound for pound soon.

We are going to bet big on Mares vs. Lopez when it happens. You game?

And you got that right, dog... Mares will be on the p4p list soon.

Anyhow! I'm gonna be there live! I can't wait. Should be a great fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Chorizo View Post
            Excuses already?

We are going to bet big on Mares vs. Lopez when it happens. You game?

And you got that right, dog... Mares will be on the p4p list soon.

Anyhow! I'm gonna be there live! I can't wait. Should be a great fight night.
            At this point, its not gonna happen, wish we could tho. But all bull***** aside, Mares will be pound for pound.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              I never thought Darchinyan was that good, this should be an easy win for a talent like Mares.
              lineal champion who unified belts in 2 divisions not that good?...........mares who has'nt done squat in his entire career is?.......cmon now

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                lineal champion who unified belts in 2 divisions not that good?...........mares who has'nt done squat in his entire career is?.......cmon now
                Mares is just getting out of his green stage, give him a chance to start going thru the division. He already proved he can take some punches after Perez, let's see what he does against someone who's only looking for a knockout.

Comment

should be a great fight vic being the underdog will be good for him and he will show the world he is still the best going around

to peek a boo for vic he is out to kill

Comment

Working...
                  X