View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 05:57 AM #11
Boxing Obsessed

Quoted: 2772 Post(s)
W1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,456.08
Total Points: 24,328.29
Great posting, Usyk Brother! - Tony Trick-Pony Ol Robbie. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraxox View Post
My best friend is now engaged to an Older woman whose 34 years old with a 6 year old daughter. The daughter was conceived through her past relationship and the boyfriend left due to that, afraid or non committal of fatherhood, and she didn't chase him for something and take cares of her own daughter at her own accord and left her ex boyfriend be. She didn't have a relationship until three years later with my friend who was at a time 24 now 27 and then three years later they are engaged. The woman is good looking, quite beautiful actually with brunnette hair and straight nose and not tall though not short and works as an Architect. But with that in hand about the woman my friend here is your average Joe though good looking and takes care of himself. But did he make a mistake on marrying an older woman with a child? He likes the daughter too and looks at her as his own.
How old are you Thraxox? You sound about 10. Do kids scare you? If you look at relationships from a boyish/immature perspective then you might see it as a mistake. If your friend's feelings are strong for this woman then no mistake was made at all.
W1LL is offline   Reply With Quote