Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Latino Men Built Tougher Than All Other Races?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
    You mean guys like George Chavalo, Kelly Pavlick, Randall "Tex" Cob, Vitali Klitschko, etc etc. Yeah, they had horriible chins.

yeah eastern euros.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      how many fights have they had?
      Plenty of fights each

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
        Plenty of fights each
        i brought up duran and jcc out of plenty of other fighters...... because they had hit triple digits.

so compare oranges to oranges, did any of those fighters hit triple digits?

on top of that, they are still younger. dementia could get them by the time they get to duran/jcc's age.

end of discussion

Comment

i brought up duran and jcc out of plenty of other fighters...... because they had hit triple digits.

so compare oranges to oranges, did any of those fighters hit triple digits?

on top of that, they are still younger. dementia could get them by the time they get to duran/jcc's age.

end of discussion
          How many latino fighters have the number of fight in the triple digits? How many boxers in general have had 100 or more fights? You're basing you're whole argument on a ridiculous assessment and btw you specifically mentioned Barrera who has had a lot less than 100 fights in fact Whitaker, Mayweather, Toney etc have not had 100 fights..

Eubank Snr is 50, Naseem is 43, Froch is 40. If they had brain damage the signs of it would already be showing.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
            How many latino fighters have the number of fight in the triple digits? How many boxers in general have had 100 or more fights? You're basing you're whole argument on a ridiculous assessment and btw you specifically mentioned Barrera who has had a lot less than 100 fights in fact Whitaker, Mayweather, Toney etc have not had 100 fights..

Eubank Snr is 50, Naseem is 43, Froch is 40. If they had brain damage the signs of it would already be showing.

all those fighters getting concussed before they hit 100 supports my argument not against.

those fighters you named have half the fights and are about a decade or 2 away from chavez and duran.

anyway, you've reached your intellectual ceiling. you simply do not understand coherent logic nor reasoning.

cheers

Comment

all those fighters getting concussed before they hit 100 supports my argument not against.

those fighters you named have half the fights and are about a decade or 2 away from chavez and duran.

anyway, you've reached your intellectual ceiling. you simply do not understand coherent logic nor reasoning.

cheers
              Ah so you're a troll or just a dummy, got it - i'll leave you with your 'reasoning'

Comment

• German, French and Spanish are considered the most difficult 3 languages in our part of the world.

English is actually very easy and an incomplete language.

When a guy who has any damage speaks, he sounds like a drunken man.

Comment

• No, they were just already stupid to begin with

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    Look at this way kid.. no one ever wrote a world selling novel in Spanish... and I'm pretty sure you don't know half the English language but we don't even have to go there the fact you even think Spanish is harder to learn and speak shows your IQ
                    Looks like you took this thread very personal. Black? White?

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                      German, French and Spanish are considered the most difficult 3 languages in our part of the world.

English is actually very easy and an incomplete language.

When a guy who has any damage speaks, he sounds like a drunken man.
                      According to A.K this just goes to show your low IQ. Spanish speakers need more world selling novels.

Comment

Working...
                      X