No announcement yet.

Squealpiggy: Making ****s seem sophisticated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squealpiggy: Making ****s seem sophisticated

I have enjoyed Squealpiggy's posts. Love "here's another thousand reasons why God doesn't exist." His thread "Did I mention you're all stupid ****s except for me?" Genius!

But I feel like, as a poster, he makes threads that are just complex enough to be considered intelligent, but really, when you look at them, he's actually just the kind of guy that spends evenings alone sucking the juice off his mum's dildo. It's this kind of "is he really that intellectual, or is he just a semi-alcoholic prick talking utter cack" that makes his defenders get behind him so much.

It's like he'd come on here talking about Proust, but if you'd go to his house, you'd actually find him whacking off to a Vine video of his own sister, before admitting that he'd never read any. He's a kind of intellectual poster who people who think saying "The Illuminati is just a myth" makes you Stephen Hawking.

Part of the issue is Squeal himself. I mean, he's a bit of twat isn't he? Insisting on being a "serious" poster, while dismissing dance crazes and embedding Youtube videos. He's basically just a babysitter for a bunch of ****s that post in a gay forum.

But I think that the central problem is that he makes threads that, while not exactly uncomplicated, really aren't too taxing for anyone with a normal level of intelligence. He hits that sweet spot between mindless and thoughtful that is inhabited by people who are pretentious but not too bright.

And that's a talent by itself.

Annie's post is about to be dissected sentence by sentence

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        It's like he'd come on here talking about Proust...
        Didn't he do that once? I could have sworn he said he read these volumes of books by some brawny french guy who ate an Oreo cookie one day and it reminded him about all the threesomes with black dudes he had had, ever since his younger years.

It was pretty weird.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
          Didn't he do that once? I could have sworn he said he read these volumes of books by some brawny french guy who ate an Oreo cookie one day and it reminded him about all the threesomes with black dudes he had had, ever since his younger years.

It was pretty weird.
          Squealpiggy wrote his own journal "Remembrance of Things Up My Ass".

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Lol yup it's coming so annoying.

Comment

Squealpiggy wrote his own journal "Remembrance of Things Up My Ass".

Comment

I have enjoyed Squealpiggy's posts. Love "here's another thousand reasons why God doesn't exist." His thread "Did I mention you're all stupid ****s except for me?" Genius!

But I feel like, as a poster, he makes threads that are just complex enough to be considered intelligent, but really, when you look at them, he's actually just the kind of guy that spends evenings alone sucking the juice off his mum's dildo. It's this kind of "is he really that intellectual, or is he just a semi-alcoholic prick talking utter cack" that makes his defenders get behind him so much.

It's like he'd come on here talking about Proust, but if you'd go to his house, you'd actually find him whacking off to a Vine video of his own sister, before admitting that he'd never read any. He's a kind of intellectual poster who people who think saying "The Illuminati is just a myth" makes you Stephen Hawking.

Part of the issue is Squeal himself. I mean, he's a bit of twat isn't he? Insisting on being a "serious" poster, while dismissing dance crazes and embedding Youtube videos. He's basically just a babysitter for a bunch of ****s that post in a gay forum.

But I think that the central problem is that he makes threads that, while not exactly uncomplicated, really aren't too taxing for anyone with a normal level of intelligence. He hits that sweet spot between mindless and thoughtful that is inhabited by people who are pretentious but not too bright.

And that's a talent by itself.
                Oh yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  Nah he's pretty on point.

Comment

Awesome. I see Piggy took it well.

Comment

Working...
                    X