Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd said instead of hating y'all shoulda been on your job

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is maybe no one in sports history that has prospered off of hate more than Floyd Mayweather.

I think young Ali & Jack Johnson were probably more hated at their peak hate, but I don't think they transferred that hate into their bank account better than Floyd did.

Respect to Floyd...but yea for real talking about money IS getting old. I kinda look forward to Floyd making a transition to his next path. I think Floyd will be wasting a lot of his potential to limit himself to being the 80 year old guy talking about how many skyscrapers he owns.

Comment

He posted this on Instagram...

Instagram is 80% showing off and he known for money and Boxing. If u followed him you would know most of his posts are promotional and not money or about him

Comment

That's an amazing load of money. Wouldn't we all want that? Haters or not, both he and his family are set for life. Enjoy it, Champ.

[Put Gervonta to work!]

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
          I dont think he insecure I feel he has a chip on his shoulder put there by the years of negative crap he gets for being the best at what he gave his life too and from time to time it unsettles him, I think it motivated him to work and train like he was broke where now in retirement negative chit chat probably annoys the hell out of him.

The average fan is just a chump who hates on anybody that is not what they want or like, some people can take it and not show it, others commit suicide its a whole spectrum we fall into as individuals its not for you and I to judge.

You cant be on top of anything and not attract haters, you cant be great without the chumps denying you are and your peers as jealous as a green eyed cat, the average fan is a loser and losers hate winners that are not of their own mental framework.

Humans are a complex animal when wants vs needs are topped with emotion and ego, a strange beast is made.
          If I remember correctly, it all started back when Floyd insulted Ali and Leonard and people turned against him and prior to the Oscar fight, he said "someone has to play the bad guy, it may as well be me".

And then he changed his character and after that, the hate snowballed against him and that negative energy kept feeding into itself where other became more distant to him and he became more distant to others and it continued. He strived to justify himself which becomes a form of isolation. As they say, it is what it is.
          Last edited by richardt; 07-04-2019, 09:06 PM.

Comment

how many pictures like this has he taken? lol can you be more insecure?

Comment

Like Mike Tyson said he runs around like a scared little man he cant even walk his kids to school . Why in hell does a boxer need 50 body guards the guy acts like he’s Pablo Escobar that’s being hunted down . Hell I doubt people even walk up to him and ask for autographs or selfie pictures. You ever see people post they got a picture with Mayweather hell no

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                What’s the point of having all that money if you ain’t doing nothing for the betterment of the future for the planet, open up some schools, high end performance/sport centers for the kids in inner cities and give them opportunities or what about at least fixing the flint water problem he needs to do something great outside the ring if he wants to be great like Ali.
                He's building generational wealth for his family. Whatever is left over maybe he'll donate some to a foundation when he dies

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  If I remember correctly, it all started back when Floyd insulted Ali and Leonard and people turned against him and prior to the Oscar fight, he said "someone has to play the bad guy, it may as well be me".

And then he changed his character and after that, the hate snowballed against him and that negative energy kept feeding into itself where other became more distant to him and he became more distant to others and it continued. He strived to justify himself which becomes a form of isolation. As they say, it is what it is.
                  I think you are 100% on point til your last few sentences.

"Money" Mayweather is STILL a character Floyd Mayweather plays towards the masses, some who love him, some who hate him. He's not isolated anymore than any other person thats reached the level of fame he's reached. Everyone who's meant him who talks behind the scene-ish about him says he's a smart guy with all this show business-y type sh^t he's doing like he knows how he wants the cameras pointed & sh^t like that to enhance what he's doing.

And the "negative energy" couldn't be more off. Floyd shines heavily with positivity & confidence that might edge into ****iness, but I don't think the average person has a clue on how much hardwork & dedication it takes to be a guy who gets to fight Floyd back in the day let alone to achieve what Floyd achieved to fully know the difference between confidence & ****iness.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    Like Mike Tyson said he runs around like a scared little man he cant even walk his kids to school . Why in hell does a boxer need 50 body guards the guy acts like he’s Pablo Escobar that’s being hunted down . Hell I doubt people even walk up to him and ask for autographs or selfie pictures. You ever see people post they got a picture with Mayweather hell no
                    Floyd carrys very large amounts of money, only an idiot would not realize what some people will do to get at it. Lots of bad people in the world people that would shove a carrot up Mikes ass while he gives them a head job and he be too scared to breath a word to anyone.

Floyds lifestyle commands bodyguards and security, I dont give a fck who you are there are people that will chop you into pieces for a dollar.

Any idiot can pull a trigger or stick a knife in your back.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      He's building generational wealth for his family. Whatever is left over maybe he'll donate some to a foundation when he dies
                      Good post. Green K. I think so too.

[Bro, why you in the Red? Whatever happened to your Green Karma? Which mod did you piss off? Lol.]

Comment

Working...
                      X