The Wilder fanbase, AKA Windmillers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    well thats why i said wilder would catch AJ "earlier"

but youre right...AJ can crack a lil too...and hed prob be a slight favorite as well
    Either way, be a good fight, wouldn't it? (Actually, I could see them both being too tactical and it being surprisingly dull).

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Either way, be a good fight, wouldn't it? (Actually, I could see them both being too tactical and it being surprisingly dull).
      i think AJ is the one that might make it dull....we saw that with the parker fight...he played it safe mode all night and parker couldnt get to him...AJ was out of range every time parker tried to get to him...but wilder is a bit longer and bigger than parker and i dont know if AJ can keep him off him all night

wilder doesnt rely on outpointing anyone...never has...never will....hes always looking to end someone...even when wilder is looking "tactical" hes just trying to set up a big right

Comment

i think AJ is the one that might make it dull....we saw that with the parker fight...he played it safe mode all night and parker couldnt get to him...AJ was out of range every time parker tried to get to him...but wilder is a bit longer and bigger than parker and i dont know if AJ can keep him off him all night

wilder doesnt rely on outpointing anyone...never has...never will....hes always looking to end someone...even when wilder is looking "tactical" hes just trying to set up a big right
        Well I just remembered Wlad vs Haye when I typed that.

I agree Wilder is the one to go more for broke, but I do think AJ deliberately made that Parker one dull to secure his future. I enjoyed it ok, but I watched it in a bar where people were bored.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Well I just remembered Wlad vs Haye when I typed that.

I agree Wilder is the one to go more for broke, but I do think AJ deliberately made that Parker one dull to secure his future. I enjoyed it ok, but I watched it in a bar where people were bored.
          i watched it at home...i wasnt bored...but AJ never pressed...and i guess theres nothing wrong with that..just felt like parker couldnt do anything to AJ and AJ probably could have pressed for a KO with little reprecussion and didnt....

Comment

I wonder if there would be a high overlap in a Venn Diagram of Windmillers and Trump voters?

Comment

worst fanbase ive ever seen on here by a distance. what really annoys me is they arent even fans, they abandoned ship after the fury fight, but now that fury has signed the espn contract they have crawled out of their caves and started the 'wilder most avoided' talk.
              they are talking as if we havent just seen fury take him to school. it was a hugely embarrrassing performance against a guy who had lost 10 stone and fought two absolute scrubs as preparation and he went over and schooled wilder in his own country he was meant to get bombed out in a few rounds.
              then they lied after the fight saying they never rated wilder much even though a lot of them were saying how he wasnt actually a trash boxer he was instead 'unorthodox and uses angles' and saying hed knock out joshua and fury in a couple of rounds, but nah they didnt rate him doe...

Comment

Windmillers do seem short on the ground today.

Comment

The Windmill Tard train never stops on rollin'.

Comment

Windmillers.

Comment

AJ

"nah i wont be watching...its too late..ill be sleeping...not that interesting those two fighting...not enough for me to stay up past my bed time....btw get ready for a real fight...ill be fighting dillian whyte again....yeah so what i already knocked him out....this is gonna be a real fight guys...dillian whyte is great and gonna be a great challenge youre gonna love this"
                      Whyte would be Wilders best win doe . Lol
                      !! Anorak !! Anorak likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X