Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lennox lewis the greatest heavyweight of all time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lennox lewis the greatest heavyweight of all time.

According to george foreman.I can't post the video of foreman saying this because I don't have enough posts yet.I will when I do tho.

Cant argue with the dude here,lewis beat everyone he ever faced.

Originally posted by LionheartLewis View Post
    According to george foreman.I can't post the video of foreman saying this because I don't have enough posts yet.I will when I do tho.

Because Foreman says something therefore that means it's true?

Comment

Originally posted by -IronMike- View Post
      Because Foreman says something therefore that means it's true?

Takes one great to recognize the other.His words mean more than some random historian.

Comment

Takes one great to recognize the other.His words mean more than some random historian.
        Its not that simple, what fighters say about other fighters have to be taken in context, especially when you have a former fighter talking about a active fighter

Comment

Its not that simple, what fighters say about other fighters have to be taken in context, especially when you have a former fighter talking about a active fighter

Most former fighters trash current fighters and say that they are not as good as the fighters that were around in their day.

foreman is being honest if you ask me.

Comment

Most former fighters trash current fighters and say that they are not as good as the fighters that were around in their day.
            Not always and it depends on the fighter as well. Ray Leonard, Hagler and Benn always say a lot of over the top stuff about active fighters especially Benn
            foreman is being honest if you ask me.
            Resume wise there are a number of fighters who should be placed above Lewis. Lewis's best wins are:
            Vitali
            Holyfield - past prime
            Tua
            Ruddock - Past prime

Hardly enough to be classed as the best hw of all time
            Last edited by Toney616; 07-23-2010, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Brain damage... by the GOAT

Don't post the video, poor Foreman was a ATG HW but by saying this he proves that Ali not only beat the **** out of him, but did brain damage to Big George. Ali is the GOAT HW... Lewis is not even in my Top ten, he was a good HW though.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
                Don't post the video, poor Foreman was a ATG HW but by saying this he proves that Ali not only beat the **** out of him, but did brain damage to Big George. Ali is the GOAT HW... Lewis is not even in my Top ten, he was a good HW though.
                Foreman always goes over the top when a mic is placed in front of him

Comment

Not always and it depends on the fighter as well. Ray Leonard, Hagler and Benn always say a lot of over the top stuff about active fighters especially Benn

Resume wise there are a number of fighters who should be placed above Lewis. Lewis's best wins are:
                  Vitali
                  Holyfield - past prime
                  Tua
                  Ruddock - Past prime

Hardly enough to be classed as the best hw of all time

Lewis fought and beat all the best of his era.He also battered Tyson after he had ducked him so long.Ruddock was favoured to beat him and Lewis eat him easier than Tyson ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post

lol come off it mate.lewis not even a top ten hw? you cant tell me there are ten better heavyweights than lewis because thats just absolute nonsense.

lewis would have beaten ali and any other hw h2h.

Comment

Working...
                    X