Possible Pride GP Match-Ups

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Pride GP Match-Ups

From MMA WEEKLY

Zac Arnold from puresopower website is reporting that the following matchups are being rumored to happen at the next Pride.

Naoya Ogawa told the Japanese media that he would love to fight either Noguiera or Randleman in the next round. Here are some of the rumors for the next Grand Prix.

Fedor Emelianenko vs. Kevin Randleman
    Rodrigo 'Minotauro' Nogueira vs. Naoya Ogawa
    Heath Herring vs. Sergei Karitonov
    Semmy Schilt vs. 'Giant' Silva

I guess Pride must have read my post....

http://www.globalmma.net/forums/show...threadid=19219

Comment

I like those matchups much better.

Comment

agreed.

Comment

Those matchups are ****ing beautiful. I wonder if Randleman can upset another of the big three....if those matchups happen that is.

Comment

I remember Randleman's debut UFC. Scary lookin' man. Then he seemed to drop off the radar with my cash flow so I was wondering what he was up to.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuno
              Those matchups are ****ing beautiful. I wonder if Randleman can upset another of the big three....if those matchups happen that is.
              I think that if Randlemans game is on he has a good chance against Fedor. For the first 3 minutes Coleman showed that Fedor is vulnerable to being taken down and put on his back by a good wrestler. Kevin has great takedowns, is faster, has better hands and has better cardio then Coleman. If he can avoid the submission he has a shot at another HUGE upset. Will I put $ on Randleman? No. Will I be surprised if he shocks the world again? No.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue
                I think that if Randlemans game is on he has a good chance against Fedor. For the first 3 minutes Coleman showed that Fedor is vulnerable to being taken down and put on his back by a good wrestler. Kevin has great takedowns, is faster, has better hands and has better cardio then Coleman. If he can avoid the submission he has a shot at another HUGE upset. Will I put $ on Randleman? No. Will I be surprised if he shocks the world again? No.
                That's exactly how I feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue
                  I guess Pride must have read my post....

http://www.globalmma.net/forums/show...threadid=19219
                  I was thinking the same exact thing.

Comment

Great match ups!

Comment

Working...
                    X