Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you remember when Robbie Lawler said...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you remember when Robbie Lawler said...

he could KO Silva...That was some funny ****

that is all.

Robbie might be able to, look at the people who have rocked Silva before. Tamura, Mezger, and Henderson. Henderson had Silva on queer street for a minute there......

Comment

Kaps hatred towards Silva affects his judgement.

Comment

My hatred has nothing to do with the facts. A hard hitter like Lawler could have a chance against Silvas suspect chin......

Comment

But that is also if Lawler could weather the storm long enough to land one of those punches.....

Comment

Could, yes. Would, no.

Comment

Who is to say he wouldnt? I imagin both of them have about the same chance of being KOed in that fight. Lawler would be giving up weight, thats his main disadvantage from what I can think of, besides not knowing how to block leg kicks......

Comment

The potential is there. That's undeniable. But you can't say it wouldn't happen because you can't be sure.

Comment

I don't mean it in the 100% state that my other post looked like.

Could he? Yes, he has power and if landed *could* ko Silva.

Would he? Most likely not. He has WW power, Silva has LHW power, Silva is bigger, stronger, faster, has better boxing skills, kicks, ground game, just plain better. He could win but it probably wouldn't happen.

Comment

Yeah I can see what you're saying. Silva is a better all-around fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X