Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Setanta still showing Maskaev/Peter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Setanta still showing Maskaev/Peter?

Is Setanta still showing the Samuel Peter/Oleg Maskaev fight? They have removed it from their listing.

I was under the impression it was on HBO.

Comment

yeah it is. they are showing the Diaz/Campbell fight and then Oleg/Peter fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
        yeah it is. they are showing the Diaz/Campbell fight and then Oleg/Peter fight.
        Sorry man, but that's wrong. They are not showing the Maskaev/Peter fight. They dropped it from the list, and added Woods/Tarver instead. I know they are not on the same night but their rationale was that they thought that more folk in the UK would appreciate the Woods/Tarver fight and to be honest I agree.

It's a pity they couldn't show it as a delayed fight, like Sky Sports did for the Quintana/Williams fight.

As far as I know, no other UK broadcaster is showing the fight, which is a pity.

Comment

I really wanted to see the Diaz fight, and I'm quite pissed off that they aren't showing it anymore. Was also quite annoyed that they seem to start an hour late on most US events, at 3am uk time instead of 2am. So last week we missed half of the Mijares fight, and I was really looking forward to that

Comment

Working...
          X