No announcement yet.

Kanat Islam - The future?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    He fought again yesterday... don't know hwere the full fight vid is.. but found this highlight... and it cut off too soon... the KO looked brutal

Weesh, don't like they way the mans legs folded.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Looks explosive and powerful but reckless. We'll see what happens when he fights a smart counterpuncher.
      Yea. His manager said they're getting a tough time finding people, but hoping people see his low ranking and think he's easy pickins and pick them to fight

Comment

He fought again yesterday... don't know hwere the full fight vid is.. but found this highlight... and it cut off too soon... the KO looked brutal

holy moses

Green if anyone can get full ko please

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Kanat Islam. A light-middleweight Kazakh K.O artist. Is this guy GGG's long lost brother?

After an extensive amateur career hes had 6 pro fights in less than 3 months, including two at middleweight and won all by K.O, in fact 7 but the results not in on Boxrec yet. All against bums mind.

He can box well, great counter puncher but seems to have a tendency of letting his opponents hit him before going mental and killing them, very entertaining!

Shades of Tyson?

What you think?
          Looks like Ruslan and seems to have power but shades of Tyson? No, no no no. There is no head movement, awful defence and his hooks are not nearly as crisp.

Comment

Yea. His manager said they're getting a tough time finding people, but hoping people see his low ranking and think he's easy pickins and pick them to fight
            I just saw he's already ranked #9 at 154 by the WBA.

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            holy moses

Green if anyone can get full ko please
            It's in the opening post :

Comment

Forgot to bump this actually but that video though dated from yesterday I think is a highlight from an old fight. That or he scored an identical K.O over an opponent who looked exactly the same as another. I think its one from the first page that got removed.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Forgot to bump this actually but that video though dated from yesterday I think is a highlight from an old fight. That or he scored an identical K.O over an opponent who looked exactly the same as another. I think its one from the first page that got removed.
                wel hot damn

He did fight yesterday though... his manager effing up though telling me he was fighting in July.

I don't know who promotes him, but I think hit's somewhere out of florida

Comment

Kanat back next week on Monday the 23rd

Comment

Is he Jewish?

Comment

Last fight, Reynelo needs to hurry up and get him some fights

Comment

Working...
                      X