No announcement yet.

Provodnikov vs Khan @ 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    Khan was getting caught in his last fight man by that little lightweight fighter. Khan does not have good defense. You should know that by now Weebler.
    Khan is a far superior fighter to Bradley.

He'd win a lot more convincingly than Bradley did. If Bradley even won that fight at all

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      I'm not sure Ruslan lays a glove on Khan. It's like the slowest fighter in the sport against the fastest fighter in the sport.

Ruslan is even slower and more crude than Maidana who did not get a good punch in on Khan until the 8th or 9th round.
      I'm not sure Provodnikov has slower feet than Maidana. Also you need to take into account the fact that Maidana was badly hurt to the body early in the fight and it took a lot of steam out of him in the first half until he got his 2nd wind.

Peterson is another fighter with slow feet who put a lot of leather on Khan.

Comment

Khan would probably look great for most of the fight if not all of it. Then again Provodnikov obviously has big punchers' chance.

The other thing is that I doubt Khan could hurt Ruslan. It would be a great fight to watch I think with Ruslan always having the opportunity to take the play completely away from Khan with one punch.

Comment

I go with Khan. Ruslan has power, but doesn't time his shots well. Khan has the speed to fight in and out, along with the good body shots he throws. If he sticks to the gameplan I see him beating similar to the Maidana fight. A powerful fighter with good timing is the worst for Khan (i.e., Danny Garcia).

Comment

Maidana and Peterson are far better than Providnikov.

People need to stop trying to paint Provodnikov as a world class opponent just because Bradley had a terrible outing. The Russian is exciting but extremely limited. Bradley just didn't have the skill or ring smarts to keep him off him which made Provodnikov look better than he is.

Styles make fights, and Provodnikov would make Khan look good. On the other hand Garcia would make Bradley look good.

Comment

Probably turns out the same way the Maidana fight turns out.

Comment

Ruslan's power + Khan's punch resistance = potential disastrous knockout loss for Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  Khan was getting caught in his last fight man by that little lightweight fighter. Khan does not have good defense. You should know that by now Weebler.
                  That little lightweight was far quicker than Ruslan Providnikov. Honestly, I think he's one of the slowest fighters I've ever seen.

Bradley had no business getting into a war with him or even getting inside with him. It's no wonder his trainer was going crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    I'm not sure Ruslan lays a glove on Khan. It's like the slowest fighter in the sport against the fastest fighter in the sport.

Ruslan is even slower and more crude than Maidana who did not get a good punch in on Khan until the 8th or 9th round.
                    Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Khan by decision. His movement and handspeed will be the difference. He won't give Provo a chance to plant his feet and sit down on his punches.
                    And when he stands and trade like Bradley did or how Khan did with Garcia? You guys are listing Khan's tools but let's be real here, the guy RARELY uses them.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                      And when he stands and trade like Bradley did or how Khan did with Garcia? You guys are listing Khan's tools but let's be real here, the guy RARELY uses them.
                      Garcia is a counterpuncher that was able to perfectly time Khan. Provo is a brawler. HUGE difference and horrible comparison.

Comment

Working...
                      X