Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Brutal Knockout Shocks The Philippines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't think just the philippines..but the world..that was a shocking defeat.

Comment

Fu ronnie

Listen to crybaby Ronnie coming up with excuses already LOL! Manny looked good yesterday Ronnie don't blame it on him not wearing his rosarie, or his conditiioning. SMH.. and whose Juan Miguel?

Comment

lol... excellent!!

Comment

Ronnie should know that Manny done switched religions, and he's somewhat now a born again christian therefore he now doesn't worship rosaries. If anything Ronnie should blame Manny for switching religions... but shame on him for saying that!

Comment

Congrats to Marquez. He was my fave before Pacman and he proved he is still one of the best. I just find it a bit strange at 39 to have that increased power. Test him for GH and he will come out positive. Hmmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by puroylan View Post
              Congrats to Marquez. He was my fave before Pacman and he proved he is still one of the best. I just find it a bit strange at 39 to have that increased power. Test him for GH and he will come out positive. Hmmmm...
              Man you guys kill me. Juan Manuel Marquez has knocked out some of the toughest beard fighters in the sport. Some who have never been KO'd prior. That punch was right on the button that Pacquiao ran into. Manny ain't saying nothing about Marquez being on something and neither should his fans. Give the man his props. He totally figured Manny out and iced the manilla... case closed.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X