Liverpool 1-0 Man utd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool 1-0 Man utd

So dissapointed

Never mind I've got plenty of beers in so i can drown my sorrows.

i aint gonna live this down....mams a liverpool fan whereas im loyal to the only team which values attacking footie....UTD

nah....i said were rubbish nowadays and she tried to console me LOL

think its cos i dont watch footie so much these past 2 years...dont have time

Comment

Originally posted by boxstarr
      i aint gonna live this down....mams a liverpool fan whereas im loyal to the only team which values attacking footie....UTD

nah....i said were rubbish nowadays and she tried to console me LOL

think its cos i dont watch footie so much these past 2 years...dont have time

stinks losing to Liverpool doesn't it?

Comment

****in' sucks. But nevertheless, I am a loyal Man United fan. A friend of mine said to me a few years back, "if Man U werent winning trophies, you wouldnt be supporting them"... well we havent won anything this season from what I can see, and we didnt win anything really last season, yet im still a fan.

I supported Man U in the days of Cantona yet I get people saying that I support them because they won the treble...

Comment

Originally posted by EXIGE
          ****in' sucks. But nevertheless, I am a loyal Man United fan. A friend of mine said to me a few years back, "if Man U werent winning trophies, you wouldnt be supporting them"... well we havent won anything this season from what I can see, and we didnt win anything really last season, yet im still a fan.

I supported Man U in the days of Cantona yet I get people saying that I support them because they won the treble...
          I Find 'those' people rarely know anything about Football, ignore them.

Comment

I'm a Liverpool fan but not a gloating one, I can only see bad times ahead for United, the last Premiership meeting between Liverpool and Man U highlighted lots of issues that were backed up yesterday.

OK, Man U won that game but if your honest you will say on the overall pattern of the game they deserved nothing, but thats football, what I would worry about if I supported Man U is the complete lack of direction now days, they dont seem to be addressing key area's.

For a side with aspirations of European glory they have far too many average players like Fletcher, Brown, Bellion, O'Shea etc.
            Stars from the past like Scholes, Giggs and Solskjaer are on the way down and the a couple of so called superstars do not perform enough i.e. Ronaldo.

Good defence especially with Heinze back in and great forwards but the midfield is poor, very poor!

What does Ferguson do in the transfer window? Buys more defenders?

Add onto that the lack of FA Cup, Premiership and Champions League trophies this season and tie in the Glazers and the way they have used Manchester Utd as a vehicle to pass funds through but not released the funds to Ferguson and I feel there is big trouble ahead.

Comment

Usa Football!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton

For a side with aspirations of European glory they have far too many average players like Fletcher, Brown, Bellion, O'Shea etc.
                Stars from the past like Scholes, Giggs and Solskjaer are on the way down and the a couple of so called superstars do not perform enough i.e. Ronaldo.

Bellion's gone. But yeah, you're right. Playera like Fletcher, Bellion, O'Shea wouldn't even be in the Chelsea squad let alone bench. Yet to see them play for Utd is baffling. I really am getting tired of Fergie. The guy has to go. And take that Quieroz with him.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek
                  Bellion's gone. But yeah, you're right. Playera like Fletcher, Bellion, O'Shea wouldn't even be in the Chelsea squad let alone bench. Yet to see them play for Utd is baffling. I really am getting tired of Fergie. The guy has to go. And take that Quieroz with him.

Yeah, he's been a great manager but I think perhaps its time for new blood to freshen things up, Quieroz I think has too much influence behind the scenes!

I was shocked that Neville was allowed to leave, I rate him higher than Fletcher and O'Shea, also there have been lots of midfielders passed around the clubs this season but at United nothing, Danny Murphy who is a very good player went for 2 mill to Spurs, he could have done a decent job until the summer and a permanent player could have been brought in!

Comment

Sorry to all the red devil fans but I'm over the moon

Comment

Working...
                    X