Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True Blood Season 5 Premier Tonight: Who's In???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] True Blood Season 5 Premier Tonight: Who's In???

Any fans of the series. I admit when my Ex-GF asked me to watch it with her three seasons ago, I thought it was going to be gay as hell. All I could think about was that unholy phaggotry known as Twilight.

But the show is surprisingly good. Acting is terribly wooden at times and the dialogue is occasionally cringeworthy, but overall it's a great show with great characters, excessive gore, gratuitous nudity and plenty of humor.

So anybody tuning in tonight?

I stopped watching the show a couple episodes into season four; done with the show. Season two was excellent though,

Comment

It went downhill after season one.

Comment

Tonight was slammin!! It really returned my interest. I forgot how good the show is. This & Dexter are atg. Game of thrones leaves something to be desired.

Comment

I hate to admit it, but the show is actually pretty good.....

Comment

Last season of TB was pretty stupid. Since season 3 they've started to branch off in different directions, even though Russell Edgington was a great antagonist.

Season 4 just went completely off the rails stupid but it still managed to hold my interest to a degree.

Tonight's episode was great though. Definitely looking forward to the rest of the season

Comment

I love the show and have watched it since the premier...tonight was another good episode but they really started a bunch of storylines at once. From everything I have heard from girls who have read the books the stories haven't really followed the books at all. So they're just winging it with all these plotlines for the most part apparently, doing a damn good job though.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                It went downhill after season one.
                I agree. I still watch it because my GF is into it. I really dug season 1 but then it just got a little too weird. I forgot that the show was on last night so I missed it. I'll check it tonight though.

I also have been watching Nurse Jackie and The Big C.

Comment

Working...
                X