• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denium View Post
    The left can't meme.
    Bwuhahaha

Trump’s corrupt and Rudy has confirmed it

Nobody believes your chit anymore

So sad
    Last edited by Tomjas; 11-07-2019, 05:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      Bwuhahaha

Trump’s corrupt and Rudy has confirmed it

Nobody believes your chit anymore

So sad
      Mate, you've been posting on here for years claiming that Trump is finished. You're a laughing stock.

Comment

• Comment

• The attorneys prosecuting former White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn were forced to admit in a Tuesday letter to Flynn’s legal defense that the notes which formed the official document describing Flynn’s January 2017 interview were not written by agent Peter Strzok, as they’ve maintained throughout the case.

“We were informed that the notes we had identified as Peter Strzok’s, were actually the other agent’s notes (see Surreply, Exhibit 1), and what we had identified as the other agent’s notes were in fact Strzok’s notes (see Surreply, Exibit 2)” the letter to Flynn’s lawyer Sidney Powell reads.

The FBI’s admission calls into further question the credibility of the case and of former FBI agent Peter Strzok, who told the FBI that his partner Joe Pientka was “primarily responsible for taking notes and writing the FD-302.” The case against Flynn, who entered a guilty plea for lying to the FBI in December 2017, centers around the 302 form, which per Bureau protocol, stands in place of a transcript, as the FBI does not record its interviews.

In defending Flynn, Powell has argued that Strzok’s supposed notes were too orderly and well constructed to have been taken in the actual interview. Now the letter, coupled with prosecution’s release of notes last week, apparently reveal that Strzok, in fact, took the majority of the notes in the interview

Strzok led the FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server, and was fired from Mueller’s investigative team when text messages disparaging President Trump were discovered between him and FBI colleague Lisa Page, with whom he was having an affair.

The letter was prompted by Powell’s bombshell allegation that the FBI deliberately manipulated the original 302 document to suggest that Flynn lied about his contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

“Those changes added an unequivocal statement that ‘Flynn stated he did not’ — in response to whether Mr. Flynn had asked Kislyak to vote in a certain manner or slow down the UN vote [on sanctions],” Powell wrote. “This is a deceptive manipulation because, as the notes of the agents show, Mr. Flynn was not even sure he had spoken to Russia/Kislyak on the issue. He had talked to dozens of countries.”

“That question and answer does not appear in the notes, yet it was made into a criminal offense,” Powell argued in the motion. “The draft also shows that the agents moved a sentence to make it seem to be an answer to a question it was not.”

Source, full story:
          https://www.yahoo.com/news/doj-admit...184842111.html

I'm sure these things are just honest mistakes that the FBI makes all the time, right superfans?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            OAN has the the hottest female reporters/newscasters hands down.

Cassie Leuffen (first photo) is a 10+++

Comment

Nobody reads your posts or watches your videos.

No tRump supporters want to, because they are scared of the truth!

Comment

• Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
                No tRump supporters want to, because they are scared of the truth
                Yeah, the young turks tell nothing but the truth.....

Comment

Yeah, the young turks tell nothing but the truth.....

Stupid is as stupid does.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Stupid is as stupid does.
                    Did you see their meltdown on election night? That s*** is comedy GOLD. i watch it whenever i'm feeling a bit down.

I can't wait for the sequel. It's being released next year!

Comment

Did you see their meltdown on election night? That s*** is comedy GOLD. i watch it whenever i'm feeling a bit down.

I can't wait for the sequel. It's being released next year!

Oh yes, I saw it. And like you, I still watch it from time to time for a great laugh.

Lmao at Cenk, he was like a sports superfan watching his team getting scored upon at will!!

Of course we had Martha Raddatz literally crying on air as well. And the Maddow shell shock too!

It was a night I saw my great country dodge a bullet, and I got to laugh my tail off as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X