Collapse
No announcement yet.

F.N. R2 training video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The whole cutman thing could be really good or really bad, I will be pissed if the controls are flunky on it and complicated and I think their should be more than an end swell as well.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
      The whole cutman thing could be really good or really bad, I will be pissed if the controls are flunky on it and complicated and I think their should be more than an end swell as well.
      its there to stop swelling and cuts, and if you suck at it in the begginning you can press the button so it does it automatically for you...

Comment

Originally posted by Top Rank
        its there to stop swelling and cuts, and if you suck at it in the begginning you can press the button so it does it automatically for you...

It shouldnt be that complicated control wise, in perspective I just hope it isnt like the way you get up from a knockdown type deal. The controls should be easy and fluid but the technique should be the challenge you know?

Also I think Vaseline and cotton swabs are important factors to stopping a cut as well and would like to see these added in.

Comment

It shouldnt be that complicated control wise, in perspective I just hope it isnt like the way you get up from a knockdown type deal. The controls should be easy and fluid but the technique should be the challenge you know?

Also I think Vaseline and cotton swabs are important factors to stopping a cut as well and would like to see these added in.
          you can stop cuts and stop the swelling heres a video

http://www.easports.com/games/fightn...ideos_page.jsp

EDIT:just saw the video it doesnt show how to stop the cuts, i saw it in another video

Comment

you can stop cuts and stop the swelling heres a video

http://www.easports.com/games/fightn...ideos_page.jsp

EDIT:just saw the video it doesnt show how to stop the cuts, i saw it in another video

Just watched the video on the ea site and the guy kept talking about stopping swelling and cuts with the cut man tools but only showed the swell, ahh well a small improvement from last year and can only make next year better I guess.

Comment

Just watched the video on the ea site and the guy kept talking about stopping swelling and cuts with the cut man tools but only showed the swell, ahh well a small improvement from last year and can only make next year better I guess.
              theres cotton swabs, i seen them but it didnt show in that video, BRB let me get u a screenshot

Comment

march 1st..
                Man i cant wait for this game.....its gonna be killa...the most realistic game to eva hit the shelves......pitty tyson and othas arent in it!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by carlos_thelover
                  Man i cant wait for this game.....its gonna be killa...the most realistic game to eva hit the shelves......pitty tyson and othas arent in it!!!!!
                  you can always create them

Comment

Working...
                  X