Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Hunter: I'd Fight Dillian Whyte Next if I Can't Get Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Good addition to the 20 plus very good heavyweights out there.

Great attitude.

I think these guys know they’ll get left way behind in the heavies and be irrelevant extremely quickly if they don’t try and sort the wheat from the chaff.

DD and Gorman know the deal already and they’re only baby heavyweights

Don’t agree with mammoth who says he’ll look great beating Dmitrenko.

He’s beyond that already.

That fight will never get made. Would be horrific match making.

You’d have to go out of your way to peel that guy off his sofa.

Heavies is the division now
    Hunter is a real wild card. Any heavy outside the top 3 could potentially lose to him. I’d like to see Darmani rock start making some noise. He’s been on the up. He’d be a great addition to the division as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Don’t agree with mammoth who says he’ll look great beating Dmitrenko.

He’s beyond that already.
      Gotta keep him active. I don't think he lands the big fights soon so building a resume couldn't hurt.

Comment

I'm glad for this kid. His father Mike "the bounty Hunter" was a very competitive heavyweight in the 80's and 90's who beat Tyrell Biggs, Pinklon Thomas, Oliver Mcall, and Dwight Muhammad Qawi among others. Sadly he died at 46 years old in a shooting incident. If he stays active Hearn will get him the big fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Rivas will beat Whyte and then hunter can beat him too
          Rivas isn't a top 10 quality fighter. He won't get close to beating Whyte who fought a far more dangerous in shape Chisora who dwarfs Rivas and is small himself .

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
            Love Hunter's attitude.....Usyk-Hunter is an underrated fight that was not 100% properly appreciated within the HBO commentary booth.
            Yeah, he's made me a fan and it started the night I saw him fight Usyk. That was a hell of a fight and I had it a lot more nip and tuck than what the HBO team was saying it was at the time. That was an awesome fight, especially early on, and featured some elite level tactics and skill sets.

I think Hunter is going to do some damage in the HWs. His destructions of Ustinov and Maldonado show that he has some power to throw at the big boys.

Comment

Hunter takes a lot of damage doing what he does. I’d like to see him getting some important fights while he’s still in good enough shape to give it his best.

Whyte then Joshua would be great.

Comment

He should call out Usyk. If he wins the Usyk fight he will court better attention and could get other top 10 fights

Comment

As I said elsewhere he's a fine boxer with a style which reminds me of the 70s. I'd like to see more from him, against more talented and bigger hw. He can be a good contender, but I don't see him at the level of AJ.

Comment

I believe this man has some talent,, but for For the Love of the sport come on Hunter you need to get your body in tip-top rock solid shape if you stand any chance with the Elites at HW.. Start training a Snac or Clubber Langs basement!!

Comment

How about Michael Hunter vs Jean Pierre Augustin on the Andrade-Sulecki card?

Comment

Working...
                      X