Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl from hinge is easily 50lbs heavier now yet angry at me for ditching her

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl from hinge is easily 50lbs heavier now yet angry at me for ditching her

Honestly, how can someone think it’s okay to use photos from years ago when they look worse now.

She was so heavy. I just went with it and ghosted her then. Now, she’s angry and doesn’t understand why

Women are fuucking retarded.

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Honestly, how can someone think it’s okay to use photos from years ago when they look worse now.

She was so heavy. I just went with it and ghosted her then. Now, she’s angry and doesn’t understand why

Women are fuucking retarded.
    What is "hinge"? I really think i am getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      What is "hinge"? I really think i am getting old.
      A better version of tinder. Game changer

Comment

What makes it better than Tinder? I’m new to the apps.

Comment

Psh that's nothing. The last random broad I met up with was like 10 years older than listed, heavier of course due to filter manipulation and angles, lived in a house full of hoarder level garbage and was putting on a fake British accent to top it all off (someone told me about her later) She wasted my time all night then when I got there she still wasn't ready then parked me in her kid's room. I assessed the situation in a drunken haze, and quite literally ran for the door, into the dark rainy night. It was the right play.

Comment

Im old school and i never understood that online dating sht. People be lying about themselves and fat girls filter their faces etc. there is no thrill in that either.

I met my wife at a restaurant. I saw three ladies dining out and I just walked up to their table and sat down, uninvited...

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Im old school and i never understood that online dating sht. People be lying about themselves and fat girls filter their faces etc. there is no thrill in that either.

I met my wife at a restaurant. I saw three ladies dining out and I just walked up to their table and sat down, uninvited...
              That's all well and good and true, but not gonna play out very well in this day and age. ie. post covid

Comment

People who use fake pics and plan on meeting the person they sent it to are retar ded and deserve to be shamed.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                  Psh that's nothing. The last random broad I met up with was like 10 years older than listed, heavier of course due to filter manipulation and angles, lived in a house full of hoarder level garbage and was putting on a fake British accent to top it all off (someone told me about her later) She wasted my time all night then when I got there she still wasn't ready then parked me in her kid's room. I assessed the situation in a drunken haze, and quite literally ran for the door, into the dark rainy night. It was the right play.
                  You made the effort to get there, you should've got a quick suck off her before bailing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    A better version of tinder. Game changer
                    How is it better?

Comment

Working...
                    X