No announcement yet.

Videos: Arslanbek Makhmudov crush Samuel Peter in 1 round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
    Peter is still fighting?�� Has to be for money.
    He gone shock da wurl

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... it's funny that you say that ONLY AJ has to fight them... and not Wilder...
      Yeah these guys will be gunning for Wilder too and he SHOULD have the responsibilities of a champion eventually you'd think. He could dispatch a couple of them at least though I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
        boxing them isn't going to work because they're even larger than he is.
        Similar size, but...

... Why do we suddenly think boxing doesn't work?

And why the concern for the one guy who has actually shown adaptability in the way he fights? Boxer, Puncher, Boxer/Puncher.

No such concern for Wilder the puncher or Fury the boxer?

Comment

AJ has three belts, so a lot of these guys will be knocking on his door. As the Unified Champion, he's in a high-pressure position.

Wilder will have to face some of these up-and-comers. Probably Kownacki and Daniel Dubois. But so far, his speed and power have taken down a lot of different types of fighters.

AJ looks very susceptible to some of these challengers. I feel he can survive Usyk, but it may be another disappointing points win.

Comment

https://translate.google.com/transla...ov&prev=search

I'm curious what Wilder's response to this will be if he does reply even. I have a feeling it would just be something along the lines of get in line or you gotta earn your way up the ranks etc.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
              https://translate.google.com/transla...ov&prev=search

I'm curious what Wilder's response to this will be if he does reply even. I have a feeling it would just be something along the lines of get in line or you gotta earn your way up the ranks etc.
              OK, OK... but Makhmudov only fought cans up to this point...

Comment

OK, OK... but Makhmudov only fought cans up to this point...
                Yeah so did basically everyone including Wilder himself. If you gotta step up why not do it monumentally lol

Comment

Yeah so did basically everyone including Wilder himself. If you gotta step up why not do it monumentally lol
                  I guess that Camille Estephan must be some sort of a Lebanese Jew, right?... ... and that he wants to bring Montreal back on the top level boxing map... In such a case he should rather offer good money to some "second tear" top heavyweights, like Breazeale, Washington, Miller for instance...

Comment

I guess that Camille Estephan must be some sort of a Lebanese Jew, right?... ... and that he wants to bring Montreal back on the top level boxing map... In such a case he should rather offer good money to some "second tear" top heavyweights, like Breazeale, Washington, Miller for instance...
                    I don't understand the Lebanese Jew comment. But yes those would be more realistic opponents. I have a thread talking about that buried somewhere. I know the fight isn't going to happen, especially in Montreal but if Wilder can 'clout chase' as often as he does why can't this guy? He certainly deserves a bit more attention I think. I believe he will be a lot more exciting and go further than Hrgovic who already has many more eyes on him.

Comment

I don't understand the Lebanese Jew comment. But yes those would be more realistic opponents. I have a thread talking about that buried somewhere. I know the fight isn't going to happen, especially in Montreal but if Wilder can 'clout chase' as often as he does why can't this guy? He certainly deserves a bit more attention I think. I believe he will be a lot more exciting and go further than Hrgovic who already has many more eyes on him.
                      ... Of course Estephan wants to draw some more attention regarding Makhmudov (now that he just beat a "name")...

Comment

Working...
                      X