Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: ESPN 'Should Be Ashamed' Of Fury-Wallin Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you are going to clown wilder for his opponents but act like furys last opponent and this one are okay you are a certified clown... If it was wilder who did what fury is doing these boards would be full of threads and daily complaints. especially if he was an ex ped cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      if you are going to clown wilder for his opponents but act like furys last opponent and this one are okay you are a certified clown... If it was wilder who did what fury is doing these boards would be full of threads and daily complaints. especially if he was an ex ped cheat.
      I would actually be shocked if Wilder took on a very competent unknown 6'6 southpaw in his 20's after the Ortiz fight and Szpilka one who isn't half the southpaw fighter Wallin is . Lol

No the only clowns are you guys who think we forget about all of Wilders lame ass attempts of poor fights ( does Warzwick ) ring a bell , I can't even remember him to spell it right ? And fights with 19 fight prospects like Washington ?

But we're supposed to criticize a guy who already clowned Wilder in his 3rd comeback fight ?

Maybe you just don't understand Fury is not a champion and should be more concerned about a guy going up against a 49 year old he nearly lost to , 2 years ago ....That's right TWO years ago but want to talk about opponents ?
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-14-2019, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        I would actually be shocked if Wilder took on a very competent unknown 6'6 southpaw in his 20's after the Ortiz fight and Szpilka one who isn't half the southpaw fighter Wallin is . Lol

No the only clowns are you guys who think we forget about all of Wilders lame ass attempts of poor fights ( does Warzwick ) ring a bell , I can't even remember him to spell it right ? And fights with 19 fight prospects like Washington ?

But we're supposed to criticize a guy who already clowned Wilder in his 3rd comeback fight ?

Maybe you just don't understand Fury is not a champion and should be more concerned about a guy going up against a 49 year old he nearly lost to , 2 years ago ....That's right TWO years ago but want to talk about opponents ?
        bro furys last opponent was a joke and so is this one, but hey hes getting paid, We get it.... he ducked the wilder rematch for better business opportunities, its life... but these are still terrible fights that you all will find a way to justify while bashing wilder, you brits are having a terrible year and where n the hell is Whytes B sample?

Comment

bro furys last opponent was a joke and so is this one, but hey hes getting paid, We get it.... he ducked the wilder rematch for better business opportunities, its life... but these are still terrible fights that you all will find a way to justify while bashing wilder, you brits are having a terrible year and where n the hell is Whytes B sample?
          There is no Brit here simpleton , I made it VERY clear where I am and no one on the forum has yet to have the balls to come see me after making challenges to me , And it mostly you morons who defend a guy who comes up with excuses like baby oil,and broken arms to why he lost a fight ?

Don't believe me why don't you just ask Steve Bunce who is on record saying Wilder told him.you win sometimes when you lose , before the verdict was called ? What about that ?

Comment

There is no Brit here simpleton , I made it VERY clear where I am and no one on the forum has yet to have the balls to come see me after making challenges to me , And it mostly you morons who defend a guy who comes up with excuses like baby oil,and broken arms to why he lost a fight ?

Don't believe me why don't you just ask Steve Bunce who is on record saying Wilder told him.you win sometimes when you lose , before the verdict was called ? What about that ?
            man i have no idea what u are talking about but what I do know is that AJ got his azz whooped and Furys stock is declining, hes a good fighter tho. Where are whytes B samples?

Comment

man i have no idea what u are talking about but what I do know is that AJ got his azz whooped and Furys stock is declining, hes a good fighter tho. Where are whytes B samples?
              You don't want to know what im talking about that's why.

besides that I can prove to you im not from the U.K .lol.....It doesn't change the fact Wilder lost to a less version then Wallin did and Wilders best win is that of 2017 against 48 year old Ortiz..

No ones stock is decreasing and Joshuas rep has got even bigger since the Povetkin fight .all the while you had some balls coming back on the thread after thrashing Wallin who you never saw before but have the nerve to defend wilders resume. The fight proved who the clown was ...it was you.....GTFOH.
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-16-2019, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Fury is no official title holder. Wilder is just salty Fury makes huge money fighting nobodies. face it, Fury is bigger face of boxing than Wilder.

Comment

You don't want to know what im talking about that's why.

besides that I can prove to you im not from the U.K .lol.....It doesn't change the fact Wilder lost to a less version then Wallin did and Wilders best win is that of 2017 against 48 year old Ortiz..

No ones stock is decreasing and Joshuas rep has got even bigger since the Povetkin fight .all the while you had some balls coming back on the thread after thrashing Wallin who you never saw before but have the nerve to defend wilders resume. The fight proved who the clown was ...it was you.....GTFOH.
                  LMAOOOOOOO one thing about you guys is when your fighters look bad or lose you find a way to down wilder so that they look better, good job brother, keep hope alive

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                    What Wilder said is absolutely true. Fury went from fighting him, to dodging a rematch to fight Tom Schwartz and Otto Wallin. And if course, instead of boxing fans agreeing that it's ridiculous, we have the usual suspects with the "Wilder is jealous," or the disparaging comments about the Ortiz fight.

I won't be paying $75 for it, but Wilder-Ortiz 2, is a much more credible fight than any of these bums Tyson Fury has fought.

I mean besides Wilder, 4 of his last fights have literally been against fights you've never heard of.

But this is boxingscene, and the man fans will defend and excuse until the cows come home.
                    And why did Fury fight those kind of fighters? How long was he away for, and what kind of shape was he in? How much did he abuse his body?

Wilder could have had the immediate rematch had they not ripped Fury off in the first fight. So that's their loss.

Fury's team didn't even want the Wilder fight at that time but Fury insisted after Wilder and his team of cowards went after him like they didn't with anyone else due to the condition he was in. But it backfired on them big time. Fury's team then wanted him to get back to his very best and not go for the straight rematch which makes sense. Fury also wanted to make sure he had someone in his corner like Arum so as not to get ripped off by Haymon again. Plus, the money was great. Why would he turn it down? Wilder wouldn't. And we all know how important money is to Wilder with him refusing to fight AJ unless he got 50% even though he's nothing more than a scrub with a belt who can't sell tickets nor generate money.

Wilder's whole career is made up of fighters we've never heard of. There are more bums on his record than a public toilet has had. And for a lot more fights than Fury has had.

Comment

The Bronze Hom0 feasting on Joshua's leftovers in Dominic Breazeale is far more shameful.

Comment

Working...
                      X