No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Steward Makes No Difference, No Excuses From Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thereeldeel View Post
    Wilder is already a bum for getting beaten (it wasn't a draw) by a drug addict who had just come out of a 3 year retirement.
    'Retirement', he said

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      Yes there are spies in camps fighters often claim it. But someone made the claim that Steward is in on it. I don't recall outside of a few baseless claims of a head coach pulling that on the fighter they are training. As for your "casual" comment just shows you are nothing more than a child. No more time to waste on a Haymon worshipper, so run along now.
      There was definitely a spy in Manny's camp for Floyd. Somehow leornard ellerbe knew about the shoulder injury and the problems it was giving Manny in camp.

I remember him boasting about how Freddie thought he was running a tight ship but that he had knowledge that camp wasnt going well for Manny & that Freddie was blowing smoke about it being the best camp ever for Manny. The video is probably still up on YouTube, this was about a month prior to the fight.

He didn't specifically say it wasthe shoulder but what else could he have been talking about & how else would he have known before everyone else?

In this day and age it's so much easier for things to slip out of camp

Comment

You can't beat Wilder the way Tyson say's he will.Putting the heat on and going for a second round KO .That would be pure suicide.If he really means it then he 's done.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Wilder is the one full of excuses, from had cold, to he was too eager to land ko punch for why he was missing fury so much?
          “They need excuses. Every time a person lose, you notice how they need some type of excuse. We get this in every fight.” D. Wilder .2018 .

Wilder before the Ortiz fight .

“I don’t care about weight,” Wilder said about his low 214 lb. weight for the fight. ‘That don’t matter. That’s all mental. I’ve seen some of the smaller guys knockout some of the bigger guys. Every guy I’ve faced has outweighed me the majority of my career. Some don’t want to see what’s going to happen. I will unify the division”

Wilder After the Ortiz fight

In his prefight interview with Jim Gray, Wilder attributed his low weight to an illness. He weighed 214 pounds for his fight with Ortiz.

Wilder after the Fury fight

“Jack Reiss showed favouritism, he had an emotional connection to Fury because of his story, along with everyone else”

“It felt like he had baby oil on him too, he was slippery, but all in all I had a lot of fun,”

“I came out slow. I rushed my punches. I didn't sit still. I was too hesitant," Wilder said. "I started overthrowing the right hand, and I just couldn't adjust.”

“I broke my arm from my wrist to elbow, I was sparring, getting ready and I was getting the best of my sparring partner, I was going to the body, he turned his elbow out and my bones and his elbow went in like a hammer to a nail. It just broke it”

“12 weeks before the camp I broke my hand I was barely throwing the right hand. That could’ve been another reason of why I was so off as well, too.. You know, I don’t make excuses. People don’t know these things,” Wilder said.

“But, like again, I don’t make excuses. It was a great fight. You know, you got the best of Tyson Fury but you only got the half-best of me and I still did what I had to do...Just only imagine me at my full potential. That was all my fault. I blame myself.”

How can any competent person go by what this guy says when talking about excuses ? And this is the short version. Ha

Comment

Tyson isn't going to go for no damn knockout

Comment

Wilder by Smashmouth Knockout!

Tyson's only chance in this fight is to win on points and avoid Wilder. If Wilder hits him he will break him! There is a reason Tyson has avoided any real competition in his last two fights, it's because he's looking to protect his win streak for the money rematch with Wilder. His last fight was a battle against a tomato can and while Wilder has fought Ortiz twice Tyson the mouth has avoided being in the same town with King Kong. If Ortiz couldn't knock Wilder out it's laughable to think Fury could. My advise to Fury is take the money and run, hopefully you'll survive without too much permanent damage

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Oh, don't forget the cut on his eye! "He shouldn't of taken the fight, but Wilder forced him to do it!" I can hear that coming!
                What excuse will you use when Wilder gets humiliated and beaten?

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  You can't beat Wilder the way Tyson say's he will.Putting the heat on and going for a second round KO .That would be pure suicide.If he really means it then he 's done.
                  Wilder takes several rounds to warm up and find his range. If I were fighting him I'd try to finish it fast, before he gets in his stride.

Comment

Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post
                    What excuse will you use when Wilder gets humiliated and beaten?
                    None! I already feel Fury is the better boxer, but like it has been said before, Fury has to be perfect for 12 rounds, Wilder only has to be perfect once! If Wallin was touching him, it's not looking good!

Comment

If there's One thing is certain in this fight is that there's a KO. Where it will come from is another matter

Comment

Working...
                      X