Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long would Loma last in the ring with PAC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long would Loma last in the ring with PAC?

I think PAC would KO him in about 6 rounds.

Too much punching power, Loma would eat leather all night.

loma will get his shiiet pushed in hardddd! lol.. those pity patty punches will not phase the pacman at all!

Comment

I thought loma would be brave enough to fight a fossil ultra over the hill fighter in pac at 140

Comment

Not really a fair fight. Pac is a hell of a lot bigger man. They are both great fighters but Pac is about a naturally 13 pound bigger man, When you have two great small fighters the 13 pound naturally bigger man will win because it's not a fair fight and shouldn't even be discussed. You are stacking the deck against Loma who could still fight at 126 and plans to return to 130. Why single out Loma? Don't you like him? No boxer in the world as small as Loma can beat Pac but so what? That is why we have weight classes. If you want to stack the deck and make unfair fights between boxers not even close to the same size then put Pac in with Canelo at 160 and see how many rounds he last. Not very many.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Not really a fair fight. Pac is a hell of a lot bigger man. They are both great fighters but Pac is about a naturally 13 pound bigger man, When you have two great small fighters the 13 pound naturally bigger man will win because it's not a fair fight and shouldn't even be discussed. You are stacking the deck against Loma who could still fight at 126 and plans to return to 130. Why single out Loma? Don't you like him? No boxer in the world as small as Loma can beat Pac but so what? That is why we have weight classes. If you want to stack the deck and make unfair fights between boxers not even close to the same size then put Pac in with Canelo at 160 and see how many rounds he last. Not very many.
          bad comparison. loma hasnt reach his limit yet. where as for pac, he's already climbed up from 106 to 147! how much more do you want him to go? loma has fought at 135, you telling me 140 is too much for him? yet you're asking pac to fight canelo at 160? lol.

Comment

PAC would have Loma screaming like Justin Timberlake

Comment

if he got hit FLUSH, i doubt he would be able to recover. he'd have to never get hit which is asking a lot. He also has a very small pin sized head which certainly doesnt help either.

Comment

Loma is a great fighter and I’m big fan of him, but since talks of him moving up to fight Crawford are there, what about fighting Pacquiao?

I see Pacquiao completely tearing him up. Tasmanian devil style.

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
                  Loma is a great fighter and I’m big fan of him, but since talks of him moving up to fight Crawford are there, what about fighting Pacquiao?

I see Pacquiao completely tearing him up. Tasmanian devil style.
                  lol.. i wanna see this fight.

Comment

Pacquiao kills him within 4 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X