Houses VS Gated Town House

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houses VS Gated Town House

Which do you prefer an why?

Lot of homes are getting robbed these days.

Of course I haven't bought neither at this point but I'd prefer a house over a town house because of having to share walls or worry about a nosy or loud neighbor.

Comment

I prefer a house. I think a lot of gated communities present a false sense of security. That, and I don't need the added hassle of gate security if I need a delivery to my home, have guests coming over, or there is a malfunction. Just secure your home with cameras and alarm system.

Comment

Got a pretty decent house with a fenced-in yard and woods on all sides of me. I couldn't imagine it any other way.

Nothing like coming home from work and having a beer on my front porch to take the edge off.

Comment

I live in a gated community of zero lot houses. The wife and I just bought another one nearby in another gated community that we'll move into in May. There have been no crimes, zero, nada, neinte, in the 15 years that we've lived in this house, and there have NEVER been crimes in the other community either. By crimes I mean
          robberies or assaults by strangers. Maybe a guy/husband beat his GF/wife but that's not an issue to me an mine.

Comment

Working...
          X