View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 10:18 PM #14
Banned

Quoted: 4420 Post(s)
Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,336.00
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the "media" and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 The old double standards...good post! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 

HAARP weaponry being refined.

Quote:
Rosalie Bertell warned in 1996 about the deployment of HAARP as a military weapon.[31] Michel Chossudovsky stated in a book published by the Committee on Monetary and Economic Reform that "recent scientific evidence suggests that HAARP is fully operational and has the capability of triggering floods, hurricanes, droughts and earthquakes.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

dont say i didnt warn you.
Sterling Archer is offline   Reply With Quote