Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Floyd enter the ring? Pac/ Marg...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Floyd enter the ring? Pac/ Marg...

After Manny beats Marg, what would your reaction be if Floyd did a Mosley?

If this happens, I'd like him to publicly announce the terms live. Would people still say Floyd was affraid or ducking, if the terms were.

1. Testing up to fight night.
    2. 50/50 or 55/45 for Floyd.

What your reaction be if Manny balked at this, or just did'nt say "yes"... Live on camera?....
    Would you're op change?

It takes a lot of heart to do that and heart is something Floyd lacks, so I have a hard time picturing it…

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      It takes a lot of heart to do that and heart is something Floyd lacks, so I have a hard time picturing it…
      Heart lol , its takes no class and desperation for a payday , fuk you kids go on with some macho bull**** .

Comment

Floyd probably got his fill of haunted houses last week so I doubt he shows up. I mean Manny, Margarito, and Cotto are gonna be in the same building

Comment

Thats a little too WWE like, isn't that **** a bit staged? It felt kind of staged when Mosley went up into the ring to confront Mayweather Jr. Atleast it felt staged to me.

Comment

further proof that most of Floyd's fans came from the WWF demographic

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
              After Manny beats Marg, what would your reaction be if Floyd did a Mosley?

If this happens, I'd like him to publicly announce the terms live. Would people still say Floyd was affraid or ducking, if the terms were.

1. Testing up to fight night.
              2. 50/50 or 55/45 for Floyd.

What your reaction be if Manny balked at this, or just did'nt say "yes"... Live on camera?....
              Would you're op change?
              Yea right....ESPN: Floyd is a COWARD

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                further proof that most of Floyd's fans came from the WWF demographic
                It hasn't been WWF for like 12 years man, its been WWE for the longest time. I don't like wrestling but even I know that.

Comment

According to Floyd, that would be disrespectful. He didn't like it when Shane and Bernard got all up in his grill during an interview.

I think he'll be sitting at home waiting to see Pac or Margo call his name.

Comment

that coward doesnt have the balls to run up on both margacheato or MANILA ICE

Comment

Working...
                    X