No announcement yet.

Golden Boy Promotions is getting exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Boy Promotions is getting exposed

Actually they are taking risks in putting guy in hard matches. Unlike Top Rank where they are put with too many tomato cans.

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
    Actually they are taking risks in putting guy in hard matches. Unlike Top Rank where they are put with too many tomato cans.
    What risk? They got the ring size, gloves, judges! Diaz was going to win that fight no matter what Malignaggi did. They are just thinking they have more than they do and are exposing their young fighters.

Comment

Golden Boy Promotions is getting exposed

This company is a big flat joke. Most of their fighters suck ass and their young prospects are getting exposed as over hyped boxers. Once Marquez, Hopkins and Mosley retired GBP will be in deap trouble because the young fighter they have all are hype.

Comment

**** was not really close to me...Paulie won 8 rounds to me...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
          **** was not really close to me...Paulie won 8 rounds to me...
          agreed. not a close fight at all.

Comment

Biggest robbery of the decade...

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2kill View Post
              Biggest robbery of the decade...
              Very close with Casamayor-Santa Cruz..this **** was up there tho..

Comment

WTF?? Why the hell did NSB put me as the TS??

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 3.0 View Post
                  What risk? They got the ring size, gloves, judges! Diaz was going to win that fight no matter what Malignaggi did. They are just thinking they have more than they do and are exposing their young fighters.
                  What about the bull**** that gets pulled in MSG and PR?? People get robbed there too.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                    What about the bull**** that gets pulled in MSG and PR?? People get robbed there too.
                    Nobody gets robbed in MSG and PR. At least I don't remember a fight that it happen like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X